Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 310 Posters 473.0k Views 506 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W
    W
    wolfofdeath4
    wrote last edited by
    #1066

    can someone send me the new link to mmd club for gentlemen i miss using it for photoshoots

    W 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S syuu3698

      If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

      image.jpeg

      T
      T
      Tum
      wrote last edited by
      #1067

      @syuu3698 said:

      If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

      image.jpeg

      Do you happen to know the World sponsorship site?

      Y 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • W wolfofdeath4

        can someone send me the new link to mmd club for gentlemen i miss using it for photoshoots

        W
        W
        wolfofdeath4
        wrote last edited by
        #1068

        nvm i got it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S syuu3698

          If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

          image.jpeg

          RoseVelvetteR
          RoseVelvetteR
          RoseVelvette
          wrote last edited by
          #1069

          @syuu3698 is there a link to that world based on that screenshot?

          T 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

            @syuu3698 is there a link to that world based on that screenshot?

            T
            T
            thebigmaster
            wrote last edited by
            #1070

            @RoseVelvette yea i want the link too

            1 Reply Last reply
            πŸ‘
            0
            • RoseVelvetteR
              RoseVelvetteR
              RoseVelvette
              wrote last edited by
              #1071

              I just noticed that R4D mmd world by けせぱん (Chisepan)
              Got taken down

              SmartSelect_20260905_000430_Discord.jpg

              BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
              😞
              0
              • lotusflowL
                lotusflowL
                lotusflow
                wrote last edited by
                #1072

                Can someone send me the new link for the MMD Gentleman Club?

                BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                  I just noticed that R4D mmd world by けせぱん (Chisepan)
                  Got taken down

                  SmartSelect_20260905_000430_Discord.jpg

                  BluezB
                  BluezB
                  Bluez
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1073

                  @RoseVelvette

                  Chise is really good about keeping on top of bans and has already posted a new version.

                  https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_037ae191-789b-4dbf-991f-5f6f5a17aa26/info

                  The creator has simply asked that users only host instances with friends, invites, or groups, but no group+, so it doesn't get banned again.

                  RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • lotusflowL lotusflow

                    Can someone send me the new link for the MMD Gentleman Club?

                    BluezB
                    BluezB
                    Bluez
                    wrote last edited by Bluez
                    #1074

                    @lotusflow

                    https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_df4af09f-e705-4a51-8eb3-6a8a54da8072/info

                    0000
                    R18

                    Cruzix888C 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • BluezB Bluez

                      @RoseVelvette

                      Chise is really good about keeping on top of bans and has already posted a new version.

                      https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_037ae191-789b-4dbf-991f-5f6f5a17aa26/info

                      The creator has simply asked that users only host instances with friends, invites, or groups, but no group+, so it doesn't get banned again.

                      RoseVelvetteR
                      RoseVelvetteR
                      RoseVelvette
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1075

                      @Bluez is the code still the same or did they changed it to a ne2 code?

                      BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SymphoniaLoudS SymphoniaLoud

                        @Rittsuu
                        Have Fun!
                        πŸ”— Download Link (gofile.io)

                        RittsuuR
                        RittsuuR
                        Rittsuu
                        wrote last edited by
                        #1076

                        @SymphoniaLoud I LOVE you. πŸ’ž

                        πŸ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!πŸ’•
                        πŸ’•I never trade, just giftπŸ’•
                        πŸ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! πŸ’•

                        B 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                          @Bluez is the code still the same or did they changed it to a ne2 code?

                          BluezB
                          BluezB
                          Bluez
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1077

                          @RoseVelvette

                          Same code. Hatsune Miku's birthday. Should be easy to Google.

                          RittsuuR D 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • BluezB Bluez

                            @RoseVelvette

                            Same code. Hatsune Miku's birthday. Should be easy to Google.

                            RittsuuR
                            RittsuuR
                            Rittsuu
                            wrote last edited by
                            #1078

                            @Bluez Sadly no dice. 😞

                            πŸ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!πŸ’•
                            πŸ’•I never trade, just giftπŸ’•
                            πŸ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! πŸ’•

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BluezB Bluez

                              @RoseVelvette

                              Same code. Hatsune Miku's birthday. Should be easy to Google.

                              D
                              D
                              Dragon123
                              wrote last edited by
                              #1079

                              @Bluez its not. its the creators birthday.

                              A 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • RittsuuR Rittsuu

                                @SymphoniaLoud I LOVE you. πŸ’ž

                                B
                                B
                                bob-thelog
                                wrote last edited by
                                #1080

                                @Rittsuu Hey would you know how to upload?

                                RittsuuR 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • B bob-thelog

                                  @Rittsuu Hey would you know how to upload?

                                  RittsuuR
                                  RittsuuR
                                  Rittsuu
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #1081

                                  @bob-thelog To vrchat, no. But I do know how to run a private, local instance if you have the vrcw. I can link a guide to get it to work if you're interested!

                                  πŸ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!πŸ’•
                                  πŸ’•I never trade, just giftπŸ’•
                                  πŸ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! πŸ’•

                                  B Clara BlairC 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RittsuuR Rittsuu

                                    @bob-thelog To vrchat, no. But I do know how to run a private, local instance if you have the vrcw. I can link a guide to get it to work if you're interested!

                                    B
                                    B
                                    bob-thelog
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #1082

                                    @Rittsuu yes please

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RittsuuR Rittsuu

                                      @bob-thelog To vrchat, no. But I do know how to run a private, local instance if you have the vrcw. I can link a guide to get it to work if you're interested!

                                      Clara BlairC
                                      Clara BlairC
                                      Clara Blair
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #1083

                                      @Rittsuu Hey, I'm pretty interested too. Can you send me the tutorial to take a look?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RittsuuR
                                        RittsuuR
                                        Rittsuu
                                        wrote last edited by Rittsuu
                                        #1084

                                        @bob-thelog @clara-blair Sorry it took me so long! Here's the guide I used to help setup my offline/local worlds!
                                        Offline Testing Mode

                                        Literally was scouring RS for the exact guide! 😭

                                        πŸ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!πŸ’•
                                        πŸ’•I never trade, just giftπŸ’•
                                        πŸ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! πŸ’•

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • D Dragon123

                                          @Bluez its not. its the creators birthday.

                                          A
                                          A
                                          Anonomus
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #1085

                                          @Dragon123 do ya know the passcode?

                                          Y 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular