Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 308 Posters 471.9k Views 505 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    syuu3698
    wrote last edited by
    #1059

    If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

    image.jpeg

    SymphoniaLoudS deemD T RoseVelvetteR A 5 Replies Last reply
    2
    • S syuu3698

      If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

      image.jpeg

      SymphoniaLoudS
      SymphoniaLoudS
      SymphoniaLoud
      wrote last edited by
      #1060

      @syuu3698 whats the name of this world?

      Please dont forget to upvote :)

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        dragonash2023
        wrote last edited by
        #1061

        err.... lol

        image.jpeg

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D dragonash2023

          err.... lol

          image.jpeg

          D
          D
          doomsboygaming
          wrote last edited by
          #1062

          @dragonash2023 the Pokรฉmon one if I remember is a fucking Geodude with a dick

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S syuu3698

            If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

            image.jpeg

            deemD
            deemD
            deem
            wrote last edited by
            #1063

            @syuu3698 Toss me the VRCW and ill see what i can do.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SymphoniaLoudS SymphoniaLoud

              @syuu3698 whats the name of this world?

              J
              J
              jon117c
              wrote last edited by
              #1064

              @SymphoniaLoud its called fk_me lol. there are 2 versions of the vrcw. one is 1gb+ and 1 is 522MB

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D doomsboygaming

                @dragonash2023 the Pokรฉmon one if I remember is a fucking Geodude with a dick

                D
                D
                dragonash2023
                wrote last edited by
                #1065

                @doomsboygaming hell, I wanna ban myself after hearing this lol

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • W
                  W
                  wolfofdeath4
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1066

                  can someone send me the new link to mmd club for gentlemen i miss using it for photoshoots

                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S syuu3698

                    If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

                    image.jpeg

                    T
                    T
                    Tum
                    wrote last edited by
                    #1067

                    @syuu3698 said:

                    If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

                    image.jpeg

                    Do you happen to know the World sponsorship site?

                    Y 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W wolfofdeath4

                      can someone send me the new link to mmd club for gentlemen i miss using it for photoshoots

                      W
                      W
                      wolfofdeath4
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1068

                      nvm i got it

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S syuu3698

                        If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

                        image.jpeg

                        RoseVelvetteR
                        RoseVelvetteR
                        RoseVelvette
                        wrote last edited by
                        #1069

                        @syuu3698 is there a link to that world based on that screenshot?

                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                          @syuu3698 is there a link to that world based on that screenshot?

                          T
                          T
                          thebigmaster
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1070

                          @RoseVelvette yea i want the link too

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ๐Ÿ‘
                          0
                          • RoseVelvetteR
                            RoseVelvetteR
                            RoseVelvette
                            wrote last edited by
                            #1071

                            I just noticed that R4D mmd world by ใกใ›ใฑใ‚“ (Chisepan)
                            Got taken down

                            SmartSelect_20260905_000430_Discord.jpg

                            BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                            ๐Ÿ˜ž
                            0
                            • lotusflowL
                              lotusflowL
                              lotusflow
                              wrote last edited by
                              #1072

                              Can someone send me the new link for the MMD Gentleman Club?

                              BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                                I just noticed that R4D mmd world by ใกใ›ใฑใ‚“ (Chisepan)
                                Got taken down

                                SmartSelect_20260905_000430_Discord.jpg

                                BluezB
                                BluezB
                                Bluez
                                wrote last edited by
                                #1073

                                @RoseVelvette

                                Chise is really good about keeping on top of bans and has already posted a new version.

                                https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_037ae191-789b-4dbf-991f-5f6f5a17aa26/info

                                The creator has simply asked that users only host instances with friends, invites, or groups, but no group+, so it doesn't get banned again.

                                RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • lotusflowL lotusflow

                                  Can someone send me the new link for the MMD Gentleman Club?

                                  BluezB
                                  BluezB
                                  Bluez
                                  wrote last edited by Bluez
                                  #1074

                                  @lotusflow

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_df4af09f-e705-4a51-8eb3-6a8a54da8072/info

                                  0000
                                  R18

                                  Cruzix888C 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • BluezB Bluez

                                    @RoseVelvette

                                    Chise is really good about keeping on top of bans and has already posted a new version.

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_037ae191-789b-4dbf-991f-5f6f5a17aa26/info

                                    The creator has simply asked that users only host instances with friends, invites, or groups, but no group+, so it doesn't get banned again.

                                    RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvette
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #1075

                                    @Bluez is the code still the same or did they changed it to a ne2 code?

                                    BluezB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SymphoniaLoudS SymphoniaLoud

                                      @Rittsuu
                                      Have Fun!
                                      ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (gofile.io)

                                      RittsuuR
                                      RittsuuR
                                      Rittsuu
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #1076

                                      @SymphoniaLoud I LOVE you. ๐Ÿ’ž

                                      ๐Ÿ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!๐Ÿ’•
                                      ๐Ÿ’•I never trade, just gift๐Ÿ’•
                                      ๐Ÿ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! ๐Ÿ’•

                                      B 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                                        @Bluez is the code still the same or did they changed it to a ne2 code?

                                        BluezB
                                        BluezB
                                        Bluez
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #1077

                                        @RoseVelvette

                                        Same code. Hatsune Miku's birthday. Should be easy to Google.

                                        RittsuuR D 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BluezB Bluez

                                          @RoseVelvette

                                          Same code. Hatsune Miku's birthday. Should be easy to Google.

                                          RittsuuR
                                          RittsuuR
                                          Rittsuu
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #1078

                                          @Bluez Sadly no dice. ๐Ÿ˜ž

                                          ๐Ÿ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!๐Ÿ’•
                                          ๐Ÿ’•I never trade, just gift๐Ÿ’•
                                          ๐Ÿ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! ๐Ÿ’•

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular