Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
mmdpasswordvrchatgiftgift-booth
1.3k Posts 308 Posters 471.9k Views 505 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Striker10

    @RoseVelvette
    'cause people don't like things that conflict with their interests.

    I've seen people choose specific cashiers to ring up through, not because they have history, but because the cashier "looked clean". As in no died hair, no tattoos, no additional piercings...

    And just like the arguments of people saying "protect the children", most just don't want things around that are not safe for kids, even if it's nature.

    First time I went to a zoo, I over heard a parent as they carried their child out, the parent throwing a temper because they (parent and child) saw two animals fucking out in the open. I get it, don't like it, don't watch, pull the kid away, no need to make a scene about it.

    Last but not least, on multiple occasions, I've heard stories of farmers having signs up near homes currently up for sale, to alert potential new buyers of nature, and farm animals will not only be noisy, but will also fuck without care of being seen. (I have yet to see one of these signs, lol.)

    D
    D
    dragonash2023
    wrote last edited by
    #1041

    @Striker10 said:

    Last but not least, on multiple occasions, I've heard stories of farmers having signs up near homes currently up for sale, to alert potential new buyers of nature, and farm animals will not only be noisy, but will also fuck without care of being seen. (I have yet to see one of these signs, lol.)

    Hmm... I don't want to know about the people who bought the house BECAUSE of the animals fucking in the open πŸ˜‚

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D dragonash2023

      I completely forgot I added this during the summer.
      Please upvote it so it gets noticed

      https://feedback.vrchat.com/udon/p/option-to-make-worlds-only-age-restricted

      RittsuuR
      RittsuuR
      Rittsuu
      wrote last edited by
      #1042

      @dragonash2023 Voted! Hopefully staff sees this boom and we get something to this degree. Tired of seeing VRChat say one thing, then do another. Either you allow NSFW, or NOT. Stop making it this wishy washy shit that confuses and wrongly ban creators for a troll/griefer oriented reporting system.

      πŸ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!πŸ’•
      πŸ’•I never trade, just giftπŸ’•
      πŸ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! πŸ’•

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D dragonash2023

        I completely forgot I added this during the summer.
        Please upvote it so it gets noticed

        https://feedback.vrchat.com/udon/p/option-to-make-worlds-only-age-restricted

        RittsuuR
        RittsuuR
        Rittsuu
        wrote last edited by
        #1043

        @dragonash2023 Heck, you should definitely make a thread about this to get some traction. LOTS of us would love to see this change I'm sure to preserve our..
        ...passions 🀣

        πŸ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!πŸ’•
        πŸ’•I never trade, just giftπŸ’•
        πŸ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! πŸ’•

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        πŸ‘
        1
        • RittsuuR Rittsuu

          @dragonash2023 Heck, you should definitely make a thread about this to get some traction. LOTS of us would love to see this change I'm sure to preserve our..
          ...passions 🀣

          D
          D
          dragonash2023
          wrote last edited by
          #1044

          @Rittsuu
          done
          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/133171/vote-this-up-world-age-restriction-by-default

          1 Reply Last reply
          πŸ‘
          2
          • RittsuuR
            RittsuuR
            Rittsuu
            wrote last edited by
            #1045

            Anyone have a backup of the boom boom room? I did quite enjoy that world.

            πŸ’•Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!πŸ’•
            πŸ’•I never trade, just giftπŸ’•
            πŸ’• Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! πŸ’•

            SymphoniaLoudS 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • RittsuuR Rittsuu

              Anyone have a backup of the boom boom room? I did quite enjoy that world.

              SymphoniaLoudS
              SymphoniaLoudS
              SymphoniaLoud
              wrote last edited by
              #1046

              @Rittsuu
              Have Fun!
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              Please dont forget to upvote :)

              RittsuuR 1 Reply Last reply
              😊
              4
              • average addictA
                average addictA
                average addict
                wrote last edited by
                #1047

                what are you supposed to do with vrcw's anyway

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L
                  L
                  Layui
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1048

                  you can load them localy or use Hotswap to upload them again (but with risks)

                  average addictA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L Layui

                    you can load them localy or use Hotswap to upload them again (but with risks)

                    average addictA
                    average addictA
                    average addict
                    wrote last edited by
                    #1049

                    @Layui
                    how do you do either? i'm presuming that localloader thing on github is what you mean

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      syuu3698
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1050
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        syuu3698
                        wrote last edited by syuu3698
                        #1051
                        This post is deleted!
                        RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S syuu3698
                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                          RoseVelvetteR
                          RoseVelvetteR
                          RoseVelvette
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1052

                          @syuu3698 is that MMD club for Gentlemen world? is there a link for that world?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • JFYJ
                            JFYJ
                            JFY
                            wrote last edited by
                            #1053

                            Gentlemans Club is now uploaded as "Club M0D".

                            BTW did they take JHD down again?

                            RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • JFYJ JFY

                              Gentlemans Club is now uploaded as "Club M0D".

                              BTW did they take JHD down again?

                              RoseVelvetteR
                              RoseVelvetteR
                              RoseVelvette
                              wrote last edited by
                              #1054

                              @JFY i guess so i don't have the link to JHD world also do you have the link to the new Gentlemen club world or No?

                              JFYJ 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RoseVelvetteR RoseVelvette

                                @JFY i guess so i don't have the link to JHD world also do you have the link to the new Gentlemen club world or No?

                                JFYJ
                                JFYJ
                                JFY
                                wrote last edited by
                                #1055

                                @RoseVelvette i can get it later. i have a appointment in a few minutes.

                                RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • JFYJ JFY

                                  @RoseVelvette i can get it later. i have a appointment in a few minutes.

                                  RoseVelvetteR
                                  RoseVelvetteR
                                  RoseVelvette
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #1056

                                  @JFY oh okay, Alright

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvette
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #1057
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvette
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #1058

                                      sorry guys, Silly me hehe, never mind

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S
                                        S
                                        syuu3698
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #1059

                                        If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

                                        image.jpeg

                                        SymphoniaLoudS deemD T RoseVelvetteR A 5 Replies Last reply
                                        2
                                        • S syuu3698

                                          If there is a savior who is uploading this MMD world privately, I will never leak it to the outside, so I want you to send the world link via DM

                                          image.jpeg

                                          SymphoniaLoudS
                                          SymphoniaLoudS
                                          SymphoniaLoud
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #1060

                                          @syuu3698 whats the name of this world?

                                          Please dont forget to upvote :)

                                          J 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular