Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)
-
Wouldn't be surprised there's a group of people, looking for anything focused as lewdity, and mass reporting to remove things by automation.
Seriously...if the world is Private, flagged as Adult, shouldn't be a big concern. Further so, debate on sharing IDs aside, with Age Assured/Verified users as 18+, said worlds could be locked to 18+ verified users, locking out the kids. (Pending faked age verifications too, and the debate of adults who don't/can't verify.)
I'm open to discussion and other ideas, but...we're at the point, users should just upload a copy of the world themselves, use it, then delete it immediately once done. No "Public" or VRChat approval necessary, just leave the upload in Labs state. VRChat can't do anything but try to catch the worlds as "TOS breaking" soon after upload. Then there's the argument of users having access to world creator's content. That's a trade off. If anything, VRCW direct uploading, but even then...
VRChat staff says they don't mind adults being adults behind closed doors. But if they keep deleting the space behind those closed doors, what then? 'nother VR platform that will hardly take off 'cause it's adult, and investors don't like Adult as it doesn't sell as much, on top of Legal loves fighting adult content sources.
-
Can someone tell me why most every NSFW worlds getting taken down?
Im guess the VRC group leader/Admin are hating NSFW STUFF for taken NSFW world down or avatar models
-
Wouldn't be surprised there's a group of people, looking for anything focused as lewdity, and mass reporting to remove things by automation.
Seriously...if the world is Private, flagged as Adult, shouldn't be a big concern. Further so, debate on sharing IDs aside, with Age Assured/Verified users as 18+, said worlds could be locked to 18+ verified users, locking out the kids. (Pending faked age verifications too, and the debate of adults who don't/can't verify.)
I'm open to discussion and other ideas, but...we're at the point, users should just upload a copy of the world themselves, use it, then delete it immediately once done. No "Public" or VRChat approval necessary, just leave the upload in Labs state. VRChat can't do anything but try to catch the worlds as "TOS breaking" soon after upload. Then there's the argument of users having access to world creator's content. That's a trade off. If anything, VRCW direct uploading, but even then...
VRChat staff says they don't mind adults being adults behind closed doors. But if they keep deleting the space behind those closed doors, what then? 'nother VR platform that will hardly take off 'cause it's adult, and investors don't like Adult as it doesn't sell as much, on top of Legal loves fighting adult content sources.
@Striker10 problem is, age verification is behind a paywall and VRChat doesn't give you any option to set the world itself as 18+ only.
This whole issue could be solved very easily.
- Remove paywall for age verification
- Add option for creators to restrict the world to only 18+ instances
Yet there is this stupid cat and mouse game with people troll reporting and the favoritism regarding vrchat devs and certain creators.
-
@average-addict the boom boom room is still being active but I don't know how long it gonna stay on VRC π«€
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_b24b7ef0-c55e-4fe8-870f-68e14464ce90/info

@RoseVelvette lol i just got kicked out of the instance and figured that the world hast been deleted while i was playing in it
-
I completely forgot I added this during the summer.
Please upvote it so it gets noticedhttps://feedback.vrchat.com/udon/p/option-to-make-worlds-only-age-restricted
-
@RoseVelvette lol i just got kicked out of the instance and figured that the world hast been deleted while i was playing in it
@SymphoniaLoud both gigi mmd world got taken down/reported, the world link does not work no more
Why people keep taken down worlds and avatar models from VRC worlds -
@SymphoniaLoud both gigi mmd world got taken down/reported, the world link does not work no more
Why people keep taken down worlds and avatar models from VRC worlds@RoseVelvette
'cause people don't like things that conflict with their interests.I've seen people choose specific cashiers to ring up through, not because they have history, but because the cashier "looked clean". As in no died hair, no tattoos, no additional piercings...
And just like the arguments of people saying "protect the children", most just don't want things around that are not safe for kids, even if it's nature.
First time I went to a zoo, I over heard a parent as they carried their child out, the parent throwing a temper because they (parent and child) saw two animals fucking out in the open. I get it, don't like it, don't watch, pull the kid away, no need to make a scene about it.
Last but not least, on multiple occasions, I've heard stories of farmers having signs up near homes currently up for sale, to alert potential new buyers of nature, and farm animals will not only be noisy, but will also fuck without care of being seen. (I have yet to see one of these signs, lol.)
-
@RoseVelvette
'cause people don't like things that conflict with their interests.I've seen people choose specific cashiers to ring up through, not because they have history, but because the cashier "looked clean". As in no died hair, no tattoos, no additional piercings...
And just like the arguments of people saying "protect the children", most just don't want things around that are not safe for kids, even if it's nature.
First time I went to a zoo, I over heard a parent as they carried their child out, the parent throwing a temper because they (parent and child) saw two animals fucking out in the open. I get it, don't like it, don't watch, pull the kid away, no need to make a scene about it.
Last but not least, on multiple occasions, I've heard stories of farmers having signs up near homes currently up for sale, to alert potential new buyers of nature, and farm animals will not only be noisy, but will also fuck without care of being seen. (I have yet to see one of these signs, lol.)
Last but not least, on multiple occasions, I've heard stories of farmers having signs up near homes currently up for sale, to alert potential new buyers of nature, and farm animals will not only be noisy, but will also fuck without care of being seen. (I have yet to see one of these signs, lol.)
Hmm... I don't want to know about the people who bought the house BECAUSE of the animals fucking in the open

-
I completely forgot I added this during the summer.
Please upvote it so it gets noticedhttps://feedback.vrchat.com/udon/p/option-to-make-worlds-only-age-restricted
@dragonash2023 Voted! Hopefully staff sees this boom and we get something to this degree. Tired of seeing VRChat say one thing, then do another. Either you allow NSFW, or NOT. Stop making it this wishy washy shit that confuses and wrongly ban creators for a troll/griefer oriented reporting system.
-
I completely forgot I added this during the summer.
Please upvote it so it gets noticedhttps://feedback.vrchat.com/udon/p/option-to-make-worlds-only-age-restricted
@dragonash2023 Heck, you should definitely make a thread about this to get some traction. LOTS of us would love to see this change I'm sure to preserve our..
...passions
-
@dragonash2023 Heck, you should definitely make a thread about this to get some traction. LOTS of us would love to see this change I'm sure to preserve our..
...passions
-
@Rittsuu
Have Fun!
-
what are you supposed to do with vrcw's anyway
-
@Layui
how do you do either? i'm presuming that localloader thing on github is what you mean -
@syuu3698 is that MMD club for Gentlemen world? is there a link for that world?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login