Gift: MMD VIP CODES + Requests (Mostly monthly updates)
-
There’s a website where you enter your name and it gives you the password for the Nero worlds, but to be honest, it’s… a bit disappointing that there’s only one song on each of the different maps it features, although who am I to judge?
-
There’s a website where you enter your name and it gives you the password for the Nero worlds, but to be honest, it’s… a bit disappointing that there’s only one song on each of the different maps it features, although who am I to judge?
@ritsuky The Code itself gives you nothing without being on the Whitelist.
It says that the code is Unlocks Premium but it's only a fake message.
The Spicy code does not even work.
The Premium code would unlock ~42 Songs.
The Spicy code would unlock ~54 Songs.you can go around with Spoofing but if you have another one joining you they get a message that the current season is broken and nothing works anymore.
Maybe another check?and in the end for Spicy Songs other worlds are better.
-
@dragonash2023 did you forget to switch accounts lol
@Squiddoboii no idea what you are talking about?
-
MMD @ Midnight is back.
I've split it into two versions.Public Version and VIP Version
Public version is TOS friendly with no R18 content. Its in labs right now.VIP version will remain private and should only be used in group or age gated instances. You will still need to be on the whitelist to access extra content.
I'll save you the trouble of hunting down the links, as if we all don't know they would be plastered here anyway

Public: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_38a68125-5a2b-4456-9ee4-e67279d0e4bc/info
VIP: link removed for security concernsAlso, inbefore RoseVelvette asks for the code >:)
Again, I kindly ask that you all handle the instances respectfully and properly. VRC is on a banning mission. No one is safe
-
They want to use age verification, then use the damn thing, lock the worlds behind the requirement...
The joke of age verification is, it's paywalled!!!
Why would you lock an verification system behind a subscription?It literally leaves people with no choice but to make a world public or group+
@dragonash2023 not really, if you have a good bot for the verification on discord you can acces grouprole instance and have a private world open with the group
-
MMD @ Midnight is back.
I've split it into two versions.Public Version and VIP Version
Public version is TOS friendly with no R18 content. Its in labs right now.VIP version will remain private and should only be used in group or age gated instances. You will still need to be on the whitelist to access extra content.
I'll save you the trouble of hunting down the links, as if we all don't know they would be plastered here anyway

Public: https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_38a68125-5a2b-4456-9ee4-e67279d0e4bc/info
VIP: link removed for security concernsAlso, inbefore RoseVelvette asks for the code >:)
Again, I kindly ask that you all handle the instances respectfully and properly. VRC is on a banning mission. No one is safe
@dragonash2023 do we need a code for the vip world to dance to the songs?
-
@dragonash2023 I was just wondering
, yes or no do we need code for the vip world so we can do dance to the music? -
bump for code on mmd @ midnight VIP world please

-
AS THE PROPHECY FORETOLD!
-
AS THE PROPHECY FORETOLD!
@Monmouth12 I am VRC JESUS!!!

-
It's strange that while most MMD worlds have been deleted, Nero's world is the only one that hasn't been deleted.
I'm not familiar with his VIP section. is it R18 based? Or just have extra features? If it's within the TOS, then he is safe. He also has what seams to be the best access restrictions. Even the bypasses here are so in depth that barely anyone will consistently use it - imo anyway
-
bump for keypad pw
-
@dragonash2023 do you know the code for mmd @ midnight VIP world? Yes or No?
-
@dragonash2023 do you know the code for mmd @ midnight VIP world? Yes or No?
@RoseVelvette ok, i gotta ask, because at this point I'm getting trolled or you're completely oblivious while everyone else seems to get it.
You know I'm the owner, right?
-
@RoseVelvette ok, i gotta ask, because at this point I'm getting trolled or you're completely oblivious while everyone else seems to get it.
You know I'm the owner, right?
@dragonash2023 oooh im so sorry
I don't have account for patreon, I was only asking for the code so you can share it for free in here -
@RoseVelvette ok, i gotta ask, because at this point I'm getting trolled or you're completely oblivious while everyone else seems to get it.
You know I'm the owner, right?
@dragonash2023 Rose is a bot/troll account.
-
they aren't a bot or a troll, they're worse. French. This is like their THIRD or FORTH account
-
And even then, I have my doubts; when I reply to him/her in French and he still isn't making sense—even though I'm French myself—there's clearly a bit of a mental issue going on there... So, just ignore him/her. In any case, he or she will keep asking anyone and everyone for the code over and over again.
-
And even then, I have my doubts; when I reply to him/her in French and he still isn't making sense—even though I'm French myself—there's clearly a bit of a mental issue going on there... So, just ignore him/her. In any case, he or she will keep asking anyone and everyone for the code over and over again.
@Elysium276 vrchat gooner-itis is my unprofessional opinion haha

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login