Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. [FOUND, LF UPDATE] LF: Deathstep Thicc Novabeast Edit (DFN)

[FOUND, LF UPDATE] LF: Deathstep Thicc Novabeast Edit (DFN)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
furryfurry avatarnovabeastnsfwfemale
275 Posts 77 Posters 28.4k Views 131 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WolfdigoW
    WolfdigoW
    Wolfdigo
    wrote on last edited by
    #194

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ZelkterZ Zelkter

      I mean, is it rlly gatekeeping if they dropped the original version before the update- like damb, atleast be a little appreciative they've kept the link up for it, if not you wouldn't have it at all, like they could totally be petty just cause it'd lowk be funny and remove it

      N
      N
      Nazzynau
      wrote on last edited by
      #195

      @Zelkter yea it is, they are genuinely the only person that has the dfn and its updated, they have been asked nicely multiple times for it to be updated but they decided to be a massive bum and gatekeep it like they bought the avatar when probably 100% they didn’t

      ZelkterZ 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N Nazzynau

        @Zelkter yea it is, they are genuinely the only person that has the dfn and its updated, they have been asked nicely multiple times for it to be updated but they decided to be a massive bum and gatekeep it like they bought the avatar when probably 100% they didn’t

        ZelkterZ
        ZelkterZ
        Zelkter
        wrote on last edited by
        #196

        @Nazzynau well i mean... if you're not satisfied with the one they originally gave... then just buy the updated one yourself...? Atp I'd be considered gatekeeping aswell just like em tbf

        N 1 Reply Last reply
        -2
        • FemboyAssetsF
          FemboyAssetsF
          FemboyAssets
          wrote on last edited by
          #197

          I have the latest version of the DFN, I might send it here. I don't know though.

          N AvatarhunterA 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • FemboyAssetsF FemboyAssets

            I have the latest version of the DFN, I might send it here. I don't know though.

            N
            N
            Nazzynau
            wrote on last edited by
            #198

            @FemboyAssets it would be really appreciated for other people if u did alot of people on here has been trying to get the updated version for a long time

            ZelkterZ FemboyAssetsF 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • CatsiePieC
              CatsiePieC
              CatsiePie
              wrote on last edited by
              #199

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N Nazzynau

                @FemboyAssets it would be really appreciated for other people if u did alot of people on here has been trying to get the updated version for a long time

                ZelkterZ
                ZelkterZ
                Zelkter
                wrote on last edited by
                #200

                @Nazzynau 6088a04e-df2e-4b74-9b0c-2c1a8283185f-image.jpeg

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • N Nazzynau

                  @FemboyAssets it would be really appreciated for other people if u did alot of people on here has been trying to get the updated version for a long time

                  FemboyAssetsF
                  FemboyAssetsF
                  FemboyAssets
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #201

                  @Nazzynau I mean.. I could try.. but.. Hm.. Idk.. I'll have to ask my dog.

                  N 1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • FemboyAssetsF FemboyAssets

                    @Nazzynau I mean.. I could try.. but.. Hm.. Idk.. I'll have to ask my dog.

                    N
                    N
                    Nazzynau
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #202
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • ZelkterZ Zelkter

                      @Nazzynau well i mean... if you're not satisfied with the one they originally gave... then just buy the updated one yourself...? Atp I'd be considered gatekeeping aswell just like em tbf

                      N
                      N
                      Nazzynau
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #203
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      -1
                      • FemboyAssetsF
                        FemboyAssetsF
                        FemboyAssets
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #204

                        See.. He was being mean.. and now we won't get it.. poopy head.

                        Gamerfart9000G C 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • FemboyAssetsF FemboyAssets

                          See.. He was being mean.. and now we won't get it.. poopy head.

                          Gamerfart9000G
                          Gamerfart9000G
                          Gamerfart9000
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #205

                          @FemboyAssets thats people for ya imo i think the version we have here is fine then again idk whats been updated

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FemboyAssetsF FemboyAssets

                            See.. He was being mean.. and now we won't get it.. poopy head.

                            C
                            C
                            Crazyrussianvr
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #206

                            @FemboyAssets Lots of people would appreciate it, plus we get to see Jacob (deathstep) throw a lil hissy fit. His ex told me all about how awful he is lmao, he deserves his shi ripped

                            2TB of assets and counting. DM me, I might have it.

                            bassboostedbitB 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • bingoblueyB
                              bingoblueyB
                              bingobluey
                              wrote on last edited by bingobluey
                              #207

                              what's with everyone running off people who have assets by being rude lately. like sure they could be lying about having it but why spoil a chance as soon as it comes. happened in another novabeast thread recently too.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              3
                              • WolfdigoW
                                WolfdigoW
                                Wolfdigo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #208

                                Both

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • R
                                  R
                                  rexasf
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #209

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FemboyAssetsF FemboyAssets

                                    I have the latest version of the DFN, I might send it here. I don't know though.

                                    AvatarhunterA
                                    AvatarhunterA
                                    Avatarhunter
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #210

                                    @FemboyAssets If you can post it or idk send it to me it would be nice cuz rn i need it... IF you want anything in return for it dont hesi to ask me. IF you DO drop it i will post some commissioned DFNS VRCAs so yall can have em. up tp you ig 🗿

                                    AVTRH

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • WolfdigoW
                                      WolfdigoW
                                      Wolfdigo
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #211

                                      Bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • x3X
                                        x3X
                                        x3
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #212

                                        +1

                                        ‍                  ⋆˙⟡𓆩♡𓆪⟡˙⋆
                                                        She/Her ; Unity Dev
                                                      Give me rep.. I need rep..

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • R
                                          R
                                          rexasf
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #213

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular