LF: Aravellabeast by Milana's Creations
-
-
not sure what you guys are talking about. I had no issues at all. Even made a customized version with colors I liked.
In the VCC just add vrcfury, gesture manager, and 3.0 manager. The shader it needs is Poi PRO 9.1 or greater. That's it. It loaded up fine for me and it was rather clear where everything was.@TokeiNeko all of that was in my project but it still only showed up like that, not sure why
-
-
there's a folder that says 'Open' Just open it and then double click the icon in it. They're all there fully working and everything.
@TokeiNeko thats what I did in my ss
-
This whole project was a mess to deal with.. things seemed organized but chaotic at the same time, so I had to re-set up almost the whole avatar and even fix blendshapes in Blender if I wanted to slightly edit something. Luckily I know stuff about Unity/Blender, otherwise you're SOL if you don't and want to change a few things.
Milana needs to pay someone a few bucks to test/clean up their files before selling them.Appreciate the sharing! Wouldn't pay real money for something this messy imo.
-
Yeah, it's definitely a pretty model, but not a $50 model. I think I can fix a few things though.
-
@Divided didn't even know it was messy until i got it, believe me i was severely disappointed, there are toggles that are missing things and im just like- dude. this was not worth the $50. i am mad i cant get a refund
@extra oh yeah their stuff is usually hella messy in terms of projects, usually they sell you stuff that's barley minimum functional for premium price it's a recurring thing with them lol shud check their Riyshie vII for even more jumpscares of half completed projects sold for 90$ (bought it too, not even a full avatar, just the model and 1 set of clothing, for 50 dabloons im expecting like at least 5 to 7 sets, gizmos and a fully RTU avatar)
-

can someone help me fix this issue with it -
it doesnt allow me to download, does anyone else have a link?
-
-
BUMP BUMP BUMP
-
BUMP
-
bumpies!!!
-
-
-
Bump!
-
bump
-
-
bump
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login