LF Nibbles the femboy by SugoiKitten
-
@AddictionXana what is gonso?
@Trinnytiger gonso is special thingy , that you can access avatar from only ONE IP, And if its leaked to other IP , you getting IP banned etc.

-
yk that sugoi uses gonso.. so her avi WONT get leaked-
@AddictionXana Gonso is pretty quick to get broken through, just gotta wait for someone to want the avi enough and to hate gonso enough lol
-
If this avatar has gonso, dont bother buying it, dont support creators who use spyware as some sort of "anti theft tool"
-
Shame it has gonso, this is a pretty cute avi..
-
Bumpo for degonso
-
Damn Gonso, almost all the femboy avatars I’m looking for has that stupid spyware.

-
-
Damn Gonso, almost all the femboy avatars I’m looking for has that stupid spyware.

@Imnotaripper. Can you link me what others you found that has Gonso?
-
@Imnotaripper. Can you link me what others you found that has Gonso?
@Trinnytiger I’ve unfollowed/removed those threads from my watch (including this one)
I’d have to look through my history of lists I’ve clicked on and i’ve clicked on too many threads to track those, I’m sure if you type Femboy and/or Gonzo into the search bar and change the filter, you’ll get a good amount of them
They’re all so pretty and higher quality too
Not those reused bases -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login