Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Tiffany by Bakayo

LF: Tiffany by Bakayo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femaleegirlchubby
84 Posts 28 Posters 6.1k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BenDoverDomB
    BenDoverDomB
    BenDoverDom
    wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Begging Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanavi
      wrote on last edited by
      #24

      bumpp plEASEEEEE

      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
      and Heartmarksman!
      <3333

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #25

        bump pleasee

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • iwannabeanaviI
          iwannabeanaviI
          iwannabeanavi
          wrote on last edited by
          #26

          bumpp please

          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
          and Heartmarksman!
          <3333

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • sneakybrikiS
            sneakybrikiS
            sneakybriki
            wrote on last edited by
            #27

            Bumping mommis

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • iTNYI
              iTNYI
              iTNY
              wrote on last edited by
              #28

              🐾

              ෆ*₊˚꒰:: こんばんは! 🍪🥛
              𝘪𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 !
              ♡ 𝘶𝘱𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.

              ​🇩​​🇲​ ​🇫​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇵​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​​🇴​​🇳​​🇦​​🇱​ ​🇺​​🇵​​🇱​​🇴​​🇦​​🇩​ ​🇵​​🇷​​🇮​​🇨​​🇪​​🇸​

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • iwannabeanaviI
                iwannabeanaviI
                iwannabeanavi
                wrote on last edited by
                #29

                bumpp im begging : (

                I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                and Heartmarksman!
                <3333

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • iwannabeanaviI
                  iwannabeanaviI
                  iwannabeanavi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #30

                  bump pleasee

                  I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                  https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                  https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                  and Heartmarksman!
                  <3333

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • guhh123G
                    guhh123G
                    guhh123
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #31

                    buh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanavi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #32

                      i completely forgot abt this avi, pleasee BUMPP PLEASEEE

                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                      and Heartmarksman!
                      <3333

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • KuranaK
                        KuranaK
                        Kurana
                        wrote on last edited by Kurana
                        #33

                        Begging

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Crybaby.902C
                          Crybaby.902C
                          Crybaby.902
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #34

                          PLEASE. BUMP.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • iwannabeanaviI
                            iwannabeanaviI
                            iwannabeanavi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #35

                            bump pleasee

                            I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                            https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                            https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                            and Heartmarksman!
                            <3333

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • KuranaK
                              KuranaK
                              Kurana
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #36

                              She's on sale ❤
                              https://payhip.com/b/O59eG

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • iwannabeanaviI
                                iwannabeanaviI
                                iwannabeanavi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #37

                                bumppp please

                                I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                and Heartmarksman!
                                <3333

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • LadyCeresL
                                  LadyCeresL
                                  LadyCeres
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #38

                                  If you give me a day or so I am thinking about grabbing her while she is on sale, My dog just passed so I havent been able to do much of anything let alone work as much so give me a bit of time

                                  ʜɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱ.
                                  ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇꜱ
                                  ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ
                                  ᴅᴍꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ.
                                  ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ.

                                  SillyGooberToobS CookieLuv_C 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • LadyCeresL LadyCeres

                                    If you give me a day or so I am thinking about grabbing her while she is on sale, My dog just passed so I havent been able to do much of anything let alone work as much so give me a bit of time

                                    SillyGooberToobS
                                    SillyGooberToobS
                                    SillyGooberToob
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #39

                                    @IssaKitsune im sorry about your dog.:((

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • LadyCeresL LadyCeres

                                      If you give me a day or so I am thinking about grabbing her while she is on sale, My dog just passed so I havent been able to do much of anything let alone work as much so give me a bit of time

                                      CookieLuv_C
                                      CookieLuv_C
                                      CookieLuv_
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #40

                                      @IssaKitsune im sorry about your dog

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • LadyCeresL
                                        LadyCeresL
                                        LadyCeres
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #41

                                        Its alright, I do want the avatar but I had to pay for her ashes and stuff first so just give me a day or so and I will buy and share because ove been wanting this one for a while, Along with another avatar on here I wanted to buy and share

                                        ʜɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱ.
                                        ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇꜱ
                                        ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ
                                        ᴅᴍꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ.
                                        ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • LadyCeresL
                                          LadyCeresL
                                          LadyCeres
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #42

                                          I missed the sale guys I am so sorry, I will try to buy it full price unless someone does before me

                                          ʜɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱ.
                                          ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇꜱ
                                          ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ
                                          ᴅᴍꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ.
                                          ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular