New Stylized Noelle and Stylized Susie by A.J. aka Oishisaur
-
https://officialaayjayy.gumroad.com/l/gjucix
https://officialaayjayy.gumroad.com/l/bgsfra


I love their designs
-
noelle
-
bump for kris whenever they release them
-
Oh my god. A stylized version that isn't just the same character with a gross roast chicken body. Bump!
-
on point description, @Dmitrisque XD. perfect description
-
-
noelle is needed shes so cute
-
Bumping!
-
bump so hard
-
Bumping for Noelle!
-
-
b u m p
-
bump for susie
-
I have Kris, Noelle and Susie but they're only fbx
If somebody knows how to make them into avatars I'll lend the files -
I have Kris, Noelle and Susie but they're only fbx
If somebody knows how to make them into avatars I'll lend the files@Stripes I know how to make them into avatars
-
damn still nada
-
-
bump
-
bumpppp
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. ⟢
⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)