Lf Little Monster For Rindo [Found]
-
-
@BLACK0NYX sorry for bumping old thread, but do you happen to know if this is the latest version of little monster outfit? because i have some issue with the inner1 outfit and it seems the issue is from the unity package itself... https://forum.ripper.store/topic/13537/help-rindo-outfit-working-in-unity-but-not-in-vrc
so i was wondering if this issue is fixed if there's an update
-
@BLACK0NYX sorry for bumping old thread, but do you happen to know if this is the latest version of little monster outfit? because i have some issue with the inner1 outfit and it seems the issue is from the unity package itself... https://forum.ripper.store/topic/13537/help-rindo-outfit-working-in-unity-but-not-in-vrc
so i was wondering if this issue is fixed if there's an update
@nekko
Unfortunately, I can’t say for sure whether the problem you’re experiencing has been fixed with the update. Since I don't use modular avatar, and other similar scripts. For clothes, and anything that requires rigging to bones, I use a blender. -
@nekko
Unfortunately, I can’t say for sure whether the problem you’re experiencing has been fixed with the update. Since I don't use modular avatar, and other similar scripts. For clothes, and anything that requires rigging to bones, I use a blender.@BLACK0NYX thank you for your answer
-
W Wagner650 referenced this topic on
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login