Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: ぱすてるセーラー【34アバター対応】 - Pastel Sailor -

LF: ぱすてるセーラー【34アバター対応】 - Pastel Sailor -

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Clothes
boothmilfyairichocolatshinano
4 Posts 4 Posters 2.9k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • YuuuuwyyyyY
    YuuuuwyyyyY
    Yuuuuwyyyy
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://booth.pm/en/items/6959079
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Fullset

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HirokuuH
      HirokuuH
      Hirokuu
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/75372/ぱすてるセーラー-34アバター対応-pastel-sailor

      Just sharing what I can.
      If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
      Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

      For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
      Hirokuu's Trading List

      OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • sakyuS
        sakyuS
        sakyu
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        bump elusion/nemesis

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HirokuuH
          HirokuuH
          Hirokuu
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/75372/ぱすてるセーラー-34アバター対応-pastel-sailor

          Just sharing what I can.
          If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
          Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

          For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
          Hirokuu's Trading List

          OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • YuuuuwyyyyY Yuuuuwyyyy has marked this topic as solved on
          • HirokuuH Hirokuu

            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/75372/ぱすてるセーラー-34アバター対応-pastel-sailor

            OneShotaVRCO
            OneShotaVRCO
            OneShotaVRC
            wrote on last edited by
            #4

            @Hirokuu I'm deeply grateful for your guidance to the full set thread and the considerate backup support💖
            Your wonderful kindness is truly appreciated!

            Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
            of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

            Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
            Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

            I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
            I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular