Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: Kipfel Clothes & Tank Assets

LF: Kipfel Clothes & Tank Assets

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
booth assetskipfelcloteslooking for
31 Posts 15 Posters 3.3k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • STARQAQS
    STARQAQS
    STARQAQ
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    +1

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CYNC
      CYNC
      CYN
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      bump qwq

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TankyT
        TankyT
        Tanky
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        bump 1, 2, 5

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • liljdizzelL
          liljdizzelL
          liljdizzel
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          2 and 3 bump!

          I will take any Napoleonic or ww1 and ww2 clothes and accessories!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CutestCrabC
            CutestCrabC
            CutestCrab
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            bump

            REP appreciated!
            @ me whenever ill respond asap!
            Down for pricesplits!
            bump/upvote my topics pls it helps me stay motivated! <3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Petite BiscotteP
              Petite BiscotteP
              Petite Biscotte
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              +1

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fern3F
                Fern3F
                Fern3
                wrote on last edited by Fern3
                #9

                I have all of these tank assets besides the KV-1/KV-2. (1, 2, 3, and 4 found)
                I bought the KV to share with you all as well! It's in the second link.

                EDIT/UPDATE:
                Password is KV2 Password no longer needed!

                Reuploaded the KV2 along side the KV1, the KVsource file is needed for both of these. I forgot to include the KV1 in my first upload. KV is still the second link.

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                This archive also includes this asset as well!

                https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7347183

                DefAoD 1 Reply Last reply
                5
                • Fern3F Fern3

                  I have all of these tank assets besides the KV-1/KV-2. (1, 2, 3, and 4 found)
                  I bought the KV to share with you all as well! It's in the second link.

                  EDIT/UPDATE:
                  Password is KV2 Password no longer needed!

                  Reuploaded the KV2 along side the KV1, the KVsource file is needed for both of these. I forgot to include the KV1 in my first upload. KV is still the second link.

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  This archive also includes this asset as well!

                  https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7347183

                  DefAoD
                  DefAoD
                  DefAo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @Fern3 Legend thanks!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  ♥
                  1
                  • egbertE
                    egbertE
                    egbert
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Bump for 2!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Petite BiscotteP
                      Petite BiscotteP
                      Petite Biscotte
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @fern3 TY!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Petite BiscotteP
                        Petite BiscotteP
                        Petite Biscotte
                        wrote on last edited by Petite Biscotte
                        #13

                        bump for

                        • https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7869930

                        • https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7612744

                        • https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7625121

                        • https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7670191

                        Fern3F 1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        1
                        • Petite BiscotteP Petite Biscotte

                          bump for

                          • https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7869930

                          • https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7612744

                          • https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7625121

                          • https://nanajioron.booth.pm/items/7670191

                          Fern3F
                          Fern3F
                          Fern3
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @Petite-Biscotte is the Tiger not included in mine? If so, I can upload it. I swear I put it in there. I believe it's listed as MameTank_Pkw6_v3.0.0.zip

                          Petite BiscotteP 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Fern3F Fern3

                            @Petite-Biscotte is the Tiger not included in mine? If so, I can upload it. I swear I put it in there. I believe it's listed as MameTank_Pkw6_v3.0.0.zip

                            Petite BiscotteP
                            Petite BiscotteP
                            Petite Biscotte
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @Fern3 Oh yeah i see ty bump for the rest

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Petite BiscotteP
                              Petite BiscotteP
                              Petite Biscotte
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              Insane now i can like a post YEAH

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • DefAoD
                                DefAoD
                                DefAo
                                wrote on last edited by DefAo
                                #17

                                i think i need this
                                BL
                                850c422c-b038-4f61-bf0a-0e4f22a549e8-image.png

                                C 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Petite BiscotteP
                                  Petite BiscotteP
                                  Petite Biscotte
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Petite BiscotteP
                                    Petite BiscotteP
                                    Petite Biscotte
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    byump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • mamanaM
                                      mamanaM
                                      mamana
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Petite BiscotteP
                                        Petite BiscotteP
                                        Petite Biscotte
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Petite BiscotteP
                                          Petite BiscotteP
                                          Petite Biscotte
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          bmp

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular