Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Ass Clap System by Luna-The-Fox

LF: Ass Clap System by Luna-The-Fox

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwthiccasset
46 Posts 22 Posters 5.9k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • U User2345

    @ilovegiyuunsabi let me make it simple and quick for everyone, there's 2 contacts, so in one of them (idk what contact-) you have to put the butt bone (any of both) and then the other one that should be attached to the hips. So you could also if needed move any of both and them and and then when you try it it should clap if at least u make the avatar move up and down and if it dosen't clap then maybe you have it set it up wrong. Any more questions needed I might will also do a vid tutorial if only needed

    ilovegiyuunsabiI
    ilovegiyuunsabiI
    ilovegiyuunsabi
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @User2345 I feel like I'm too lost or stoopid for this</3 I keep getting errors and I can't even load the avatar into the scene ;-;

    --- just a simple girl --
    obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
    (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
    mwahh<3
    love yall!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • U
      U
      User2345
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      How-

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • cristian070C
        cristian070C
        cristian070
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        i dont understand can you do tutorial?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • U
          U
          User2345
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          Maybe, tho ngl I wished someone could also help me out find a thicc edit from pango.

          ZangiefZ 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • U
            U
            User2345
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            I will see how to do the tutorial but idk when

            ilovegiyuunsabiI 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • U User2345

              I will see how to do the tutorial but idk when

              ilovegiyuunsabiI
              ilovegiyuunsabiI
              ilovegiyuunsabi
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              @User2345 that would be great if you could >-< all the help is very appreciated!

              --- just a simple girl --
              obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
              (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
              mwahh<3
              love yall!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • U User2345

                Maybe, tho ngl I wished someone could also help me out find a thicc edit from pango.

                ZangiefZ
                ZangiefZ
                Zangief
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                @User2345 thats easy. thats just someone in blender or in the unity armature even that just boosted the hips,ass and prob lower legs too 1 million lmao. you know how those furries can get hahaha.

                ye

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • U
                  U
                  User2345
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  Should I just make some pictures at least for the tutorial?-

                  ilovegiyuunsabiI VisaeresV 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • U User2345

                    Should I just make some pictures at least for the tutorial?-

                    ilovegiyuunsabiI
                    ilovegiyuunsabiI
                    ilovegiyuunsabi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    @User2345 yes please!

                    --- just a simple girl --
                    obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
                    (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
                    mwahh<3
                    love yall!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • U User2345

                      Should I just make some pictures at least for the tutorial?-

                      VisaeresV
                      VisaeresV
                      Visaeres
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      @User2345 Yeah

                      Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • U
                        U
                        User2345
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        If I have time I will try to do it today, if not tomorrow, sorry for the late response and it's kinda later already 💔

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • N
                          N
                          nunulol
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25

                          anyone figure out how to use this yet?

                          Gothic KibbyG exE 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • N nunulol

                            anyone figure out how to use this yet?

                            Gothic KibbyG
                            Gothic KibbyG
                            Gothic Kibby
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            @nunulol just drag and drop, drag an ass bone into object field and that's it

                            VisaeresV 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Gothic KibbyG Gothic Kibby

                              @nunulol just drag and drop, drag an ass bone into object field and that's it

                              VisaeresV
                              VisaeresV
                              Visaeres
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #27

                              @Gothic-Kibby That's not it lol

                              Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N nunulol

                                anyone figure out how to use this yet?

                                exE
                                exE
                                ex
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #28

                                heres a quick tut for ppl who are confused

                                1. Drag then drop onto your avi.
                                2. Right click then unpack the prefab package.
                                  c43a008c-197b-4d26-93fc-4b269495373a-image.png
                                3. Next you want to select the "clapper" object.
                                  7baab0ec-055c-4e46-9c44-579e0d958388-image.png
                                4. Once you have the clapper selected you need to add an object to the Armature Link under your Inspector window.
                                  47d4bbf7-375a-4ec7-b402-239fcd1bd348-image.png
                                5. You need to find your own butt bones that work best for you, I'm using the last of my butt bones, and drag and drop the left and then the right one into the slots, order does not matter.
                                  40dc649d-b900-45aa-a9f8-9de6345e5c1e-image.png d1944610-f020-40e1-9839-035a457e04c1-image.png

                                ermm and then i think ur guud lmk if yall have problems

                                shhh

                                plz bmp!

                                Blaze7689B MysteryguyM 2 Replies Last reply
                                ❤
                                6
                                • exE ex

                                  heres a quick tut for ppl who are confused

                                  1. Drag then drop onto your avi.
                                  2. Right click then unpack the prefab package.
                                    c43a008c-197b-4d26-93fc-4b269495373a-image.png
                                  3. Next you want to select the "clapper" object.
                                    7baab0ec-055c-4e46-9c44-579e0d958388-image.png
                                  4. Once you have the clapper selected you need to add an object to the Armature Link under your Inspector window.
                                    47d4bbf7-375a-4ec7-b402-239fcd1bd348-image.png
                                  5. You need to find your own butt bones that work best for you, I'm using the last of my butt bones, and drag and drop the left and then the right one into the slots, order does not matter.
                                    40dc649d-b900-45aa-a9f8-9de6345e5c1e-image.png d1944610-f020-40e1-9839-035a457e04c1-image.png

                                  ermm and then i think ur guud lmk if yall have problems

                                  Blaze7689B
                                  Blaze7689B
                                  Blaze7689
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #29

                                  @ex I did everything correctly and its not moving with the butt bones at all.

                                  Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Blaze7689B Blaze7689

                                    @ex I did everything correctly and its not moving with the butt bones at all.

                                    Blaze7689B
                                    Blaze7689B
                                    Blaze7689
                                    wrote on last edited by Blaze7689
                                    #30

                                    Nevermind I figured it out. Had it on the wrong one

                                    MysteryguyM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • EreshkigalE
                                      EreshkigalE
                                      Ereshkigal
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #31

                                      Man I must be dense, cause I'm following instructions to the letter and can't get clappin'.

                                      Oh well. Ass smack system that actually works it is then!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • MysteryguyM
                                        MysteryguyM
                                        Mysteryguy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #32

                                        can we get a more detailed tutoral for this? I set it up exactly like in the photos but i know this asset comes with vids from jixxy in the files. might help more?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • kutunga tinkiK
                                          kutunga tinkiK
                                          kutunga tinki
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #33

                                          goood damn

                                          i have specific teastes~

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular