Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Kawaii World Assets :3

Kawaii World Assets :3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
kawaiigimmickworldcutegift-booth
19 Posts 12 Posters 4.1k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • sharkwithaneS
    sharkwithaneS
    sharkwithane
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    ADDED 3 MORE :3 (LINK ABOVE)
    https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7191676
    https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7164533
    https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7120340

    β‹˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘Ž... β‹™
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’ 30%

    1 Reply Last reply
    πŸ‘
    7
    • 1MeowMix11
      1MeowMix11
      1MeowMix1
      wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
      #3

      https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7175042


      https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7130722


      https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7155389


      https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7022629


      https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7191676


      https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7164533


      https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7120340


      heres the links in embed form for those who want an idea of whats what without clicking them

      "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

      Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

      OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
      πŸ‘Ό
      3
      • JuicyJuiceJ
        JuicyJuiceJ
        JuicyJuice
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        this is so cute❀
        Bump!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • sharkwithaneS
          sharkwithaneS
          sharkwithane
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          UPDATE!

          Screenshot 2025-08-27 180347.png
          Screenshot 2025-08-27 180357.png
          DL -> [register or login to view this hidden content]

          β‹˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘Ž... β‹™
          β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’ 30%

          C 1 Reply Last reply
          πŸ‘Ό
          3
          • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

            https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7175042


            https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7130722


            https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7155389


            https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7022629


            https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7191676


            https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7164533


            https://kuruchan.booth.pm/items/7120340


            heres the links in embed form for those who want an idea of whats what without clicking them

            OneShotaVRCO
            OneShotaVRCO
            OneShotaVRC
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            Thank you for so many adorable world assets!πŸ’–
            It's wonderful that there are so many mechanisms everyone can enjoy togetherπŸ€—

            @1MeowMix1 Thank you for supporting thumbnail display!
            It's so much easier to view and incredibly helpfulπŸ₯°

            Corrupted File After Extraction?πŸ’» Virus Detected?πŸ‘Ύ
            of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!πŸ› 

            Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
            Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venusβ€”plump and perfectly curved! πŸ₯°

            I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
            I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic ListπŸ’–

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • LixLuxL
              LixLuxL
              LixLux
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Omgg thanks!! I bought so many of his stuff its all so cutee!!! Thank you for getting so many πŸ€—

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sharkwithaneS
                sharkwithaneS
                sharkwithane
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                UPDATE!

                Screenshot 2025-09-05 123927.png
                [register or login to view this hidden content] <- DL

                β‹˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘Ž... β‹™
                β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’ 30%

                1 Reply Last reply
                πŸ‘
                5
                • kurikoK
                  kurikoK
                  kuriko
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  It seems that the slime making kit for 7022629 is not included, please add it.😘

                  sharkwithaneS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • kurikoK kuriko

                    It seems that the slime making kit for 7022629 is not included, please add it.😘

                    sharkwithaneS
                    sharkwithaneS
                    sharkwithane
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @kuriko added it πŸ™‚

                    β‹˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘Ž... β‹™
                    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’ 30%

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    ❀ πŸ‘
                    0
                    • P
                      P
                      Potaato Girl2234
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      image.png

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      πŸ‘
                      1
                      • OneShotaVRCO
                        OneShotaVRCO
                        OneShotaVRC
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        So adorable~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~πŸ’–
                        I’m absolutely thrilled that these fancy mechanisms make the world even cuterπŸ’ž

                        Corrupted File After Extraction?πŸ’» Virus Detected?πŸ‘Ύ
                        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!πŸ› 

                        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venusβ€”plump and perfectly curved! πŸ₯°

                        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic ListπŸ’–

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • killerbunnyK
                          killerbunnyK
                          killerbunny
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          i added some of these into my world but i cant pick tthem up anyone know why? πŸ˜•

                          Thank you all for everything you share! :3

                          L 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • killerbunnyK killerbunny

                            i added some of these into my world but i cant pick tthem up anyone know why? πŸ˜•

                            L
                            L
                            littlemisscherry
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @killerbunny I'm not an expert, but I think you need to add pickup toggles to them manually in Unity. At least, I would think so. I haven't actually tried using them myself yet, so I'm not totally sure.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            πŸ’‹
                            0
                            • C
                              C
                              CoffeeRipper
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              I feel I will die from cuteness

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • sharkwithaneS sharkwithane

                                UPDATE!

                                Screenshot 2025-08-27 180347.png
                                Screenshot 2025-08-27 180357.png
                                DL -> [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                C
                                C
                                CoffeeRipper
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @sharkwithane Link is broken

                                sharkwithaneS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C CoffeeRipper

                                  @sharkwithane Link is broken

                                  sharkwithaneS
                                  sharkwithaneS
                                  sharkwithane
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @CoffeeRipper updated (with a few extra new items 😊 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  β‹˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘Ž... β‹™
                                  β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’ 30%

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • nyallaN
                                    nyallaN
                                    nyalla
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    THANK U SM I LOVE THIS ARTIST SO MUCH !!!!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Saki__S
                                      Saki__S
                                      Saki__
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      tank u i luv u

                                      i like cute things

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular