Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Eleanor by GearGrinder44 (Blender into unity request)

Eleanor by GearGrinder44 (Blender into unity request)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
robotnsfwsteampunkblenderthicc
34 Posts 16 Posters 3.2k Views 60 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    ReaYuni
    wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Bump 👀

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • hackjackH
      hackjackH
      hackjack
      wrote last edited by
      #25

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • nekoffettiiN
        nekoffettiiN
        nekoffettii
        wrote last edited by
        #26

        So, Im doing a port because snatch has a doombringer pfp and I'm the No.1 Doombringer fan and fucker.
        Shes gonna have a shirt added so shes not taken down, but I'll also upload her files. I use poi shaders & vrcfury, so you'll need those to upload her. anyways doombringer peak
        image.jpeg

        DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
        Upvotes are always appreciated
        I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

        • Nekofettiii
        snatch_6S 1 Reply Last reply
        👑
        2
        • AkkoTheFishA
          AkkoTheFishA
          AkkoTheFish
          wrote last edited by
          #27

          pog cant wait

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

            So, Im doing a port because snatch has a doombringer pfp and I'm the No.1 Doombringer fan and fucker.
            Shes gonna have a shirt added so shes not taken down, but I'll also upload her files. I use poi shaders & vrcfury, so you'll need those to upload her. anyways doombringer peak
            image.jpeg

            snatch_6S
            snatch_6S
            snatch_6
            wrote last edited by snatch_6
            #28

            @nekoffettii this was like an extremely long time ago-

            THIS IS ONE YEAR OLD ALREADY DANG-

            If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

            I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

            nekoffettiiN 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • snatch_6S snatch_6

              @nekoffettii this was like an extremely long time ago-

              THIS IS ONE YEAR OLD ALREADY DANG-

              nekoffettiiN
              nekoffettiiN
              nekoffettii
              wrote last edited by
              #29

              @snatch_6 ITS ONE YEAR OLD HELLO?? I SAW THIS GET BUMPED AND GOT CURIOUS 💔

              DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
              Upvotes are always appreciated
              I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

              • Nekofettiii
              snatch_6S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B
                B
                bigbangattack
                wrote last edited by
                #30

                Oh she's hot as fuck

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                  @snatch_6 ITS ONE YEAR OLD HELLO?? I SAW THIS GET BUMPED AND GOT CURIOUS 💔

                  snatch_6S
                  snatch_6S
                  snatch_6
                  wrote last edited by
                  #31

                  @nekoffettii also i see u do nsfw edits, id like blender knowledge if ur up for that 😛

                  If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

                  I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

                  nekoffettiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • snatch_6S snatch_6

                    @nekoffettii also i see u do nsfw edits, id like blender knowledge if ur up for that 😛

                    nekoffettiiN
                    nekoffettiiN
                    nekoffettii
                    wrote last edited by
                    #32

                    @snatch_6 yeah! I can help w it I do both fem, male & futa stuff... I also do femboy edits and such. So if you'd like to get some help, i can you on discord?

                    DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                    Upvotes are always appreciated
                    I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                    • Nekofettiii
                    HingeH snatch_6S 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                      @snatch_6 yeah! I can help w it I do both fem, male & futa stuff... I also do femboy edits and such. So if you'd like to get some help, i can you on discord?

                      HingeH
                      HingeH
                      Hinge
                      wrote last edited by
                      #33

                      @nekoffettii 🙄 you should like.. share notes with the class ykwim- totally would be so awesome.. mhm mhm

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                        @snatch_6 yeah! I can help w it I do both fem, male & futa stuff... I also do femboy edits and such. So if you'd like to get some help, i can you on discord?

                        snatch_6S
                        snatch_6S
                        snatch_6
                        wrote last edited by
                        #34

                        @nekoffettii Id love that! my discord is in my bio if you wanna reach out!

                        If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

                        I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular