Eleanor by GearGrinder44 (Blender into unity request)
-
I ported her a while ago, but the issue is UV and texture baking. However, with the new Quest shader, I think I can continue working on her. The texture baking gave weird artifacts through some of the model, which I was never able to fix, but it is rather miniscule... I'll see if I can redo her
-
I ported her a while ago, but the issue is UV and texture baking. However, with the new Quest shader, I think I can continue working on her. The texture baking gave weird artifacts through some of the model, which I was never able to fix, but it is rather miniscule... I'll see if I can redo her
@VkarRed update?
-
So, Im doing a port because snatch has a doombringer pfp and I'm the No.1 Doombringer fan and fucker.
Shes gonna have a shirt added so shes not taken down, but I'll also upload her files. I use poi shaders & vrcfury, so you'll need those to upload her. anyways doombringer peak

-
pog cant wait
-
So, Im doing a port because snatch has a doombringer pfp and I'm the No.1 Doombringer fan and fucker.
Shes gonna have a shirt added so shes not taken down, but I'll also upload her files. I use poi shaders & vrcfury, so you'll need those to upload her. anyways doombringer peak

@nekoffettii this was like an extremely long time ago-
THIS IS ONE YEAR OLD ALREADY DANG-
-
@nekoffettii this was like an extremely long time ago-
THIS IS ONE YEAR OLD ALREADY DANG-
@snatch_6 ITS ONE YEAR OLD HELLO?? I SAW THIS GET BUMPED AND GOT CURIOUS

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
