Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Eleanor by GearGrinder44 (Blender into unity request)

Eleanor by GearGrinder44 (Blender into unity request)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
robotnsfwsteampunkblenderthicc
34 Posts 16 Posters 3.2k Views 60 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • snatch_6S snatch_6

    I pray that we get a blender wizard that can manage the model, anyways, bump

    ResuR
    ResuR
    Resu
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @snatch_6 I got that model in my personal bucket as well, she's such a beaut robo :3

    Need helping handz!!! :33

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T
      T
      TheDarkLord
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      i shal take a look at it

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • snatch_6S
        snatch_6S
        snatch_6
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        bumping again

        If im asking for bone count, its because i may be interested on making a vrc port

        I make custom vrc texture edits and sometimes wholve vrc ports of blender models

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SillyRandomWomanS
          SillyRandomWomanS
          SillyRandomWoman
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          aww she looks cute!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Petr SmusingP
            Petr SmusingP
            Petr Smusing
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            bumpi

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Mirondiego1M
              Mirondiego1M
              Mirondiego1
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R
                R
                ReaYuni
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • VkarRedV
                  VkarRedV
                  VkarRed
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  I ported her a while ago, but the issue is UV and texture baking. However, with the new Quest shader, I think I can continue working on her. The texture baking gave weird artifacts through some of the model, which I was never able to fix, but it is rather miniscule... I'll see if I can redo her

                  I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                  K 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • R
                    R
                    ReaYuni
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Bump also would be fire @vkarred

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      ReaYuni
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Bump!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • R
                        R
                        ReaYuni
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        Bump!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BerryBushB
                          BerryBushB
                          BerryBush
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          bump

                          If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • VkarRedV VkarRed

                            I ported her a while ago, but the issue is UV and texture baking. However, with the new Quest shader, I think I can continue working on her. The texture baking gave weird artifacts through some of the model, which I was never able to fix, but it is rather miniscule... I'll see if I can redo her

                            K
                            K
                            kingtiger88
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @VkarRed update?

                            Im a women i just named my profile king

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • VkarRedV
                              VkarRedV
                              VkarRed
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              I still need to find the project again, I had to clear more than 500GB of storage...

                              I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • R
                                R
                                ReaYuni
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                Bump I hope you can find it @vkarred

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • R
                                  R
                                  ReaYuni
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  Bump!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R
                                    R
                                    ReaYuni
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    Bump!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BerryBushB
                                      BerryBushB
                                      BerryBush
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      bump

                                      If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • R
                                        R
                                        ReaYuni
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        Bump!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • R
                                          R
                                          ReaYuni
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          Bump!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular