Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【GIFT】:AvaPo!(Unity上でポーズが作れる&撮影効率化ツール)

【GIFT】:AvaPo!(Unity上でポーズが作れる&撮影効率化ツール)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothunitygift-booth
140 Posts 58 Posters 32.0k Views 78 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    Kuroanzu
    wrote on last edited by
    #53

    bump 2.0

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RN_BunnyR
      RN_BunnyR
      RN_Bunny
      wrote on last edited by
      #54

      Sorry for late update
      Here is v2.0.0

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      Busy person~
      any update @me

      milkimayuM 1 Reply Last reply
      💗
      14
      • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

        Sorry for late update
        Here is v2.0.0

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        milkimayuM
        milkimayuM
        milkimayu
        wrote on last edited by
        #55

        @RN_Bunny THANK U SO MUCH ANGELL

        Any assets for Manuka 🍯
        I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R
          R
          recollection
          wrote on last edited by
          #56

          update Thank you!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • maidgutsM maidguts

            Anyone else having issues when selecting english and saving the settings? for some reason the language doesnt change for me 😧

            CoolGuyMeikaiC
            CoolGuyMeikaiC
            CoolGuyMeikai
            wrote on last edited by
            #57

            @maidguts theres an option to change it to english? I cant seem to find it

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 3
              3
              39292
              wrote on last edited by
              #58

              bump 2.0.1

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • milkimayuM
                milkimayuM
                milkimayu
                wrote on last edited by
                #59

                Bump update please @rn_bunny 🤍

                Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                RN_BunnyR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • milkimayuM milkimayu

                  Bump update please @rn_bunny 🤍

                  RN_BunnyR
                  RN_BunnyR
                  RN_Bunny
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #60

                  @milkimayu @krystalis @39292

                  Updated!
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Busy person~
                  any update @me

                  milkimayuM 1 Reply Last reply
                  😊 ❤
                  8
                  • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                    @milkimayu @krystalis @39292

                    Updated!
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    milkimayuM
                    milkimayuM
                    milkimayu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #61

                    @RN_Bunny Thank you soooo much for update 🥹🤎

                    Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                    I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    💝
                    0
                    • K
                      K
                      Krystalis
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #62

                      thank youuu!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CoolGuyMeikaiC
                        CoolGuyMeikaiC
                        CoolGuyMeikai
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #63

                        is there an english version of Avapo at all?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • U
                          U
                          UzkiS
                          wrote on last edited by UzkiS
                          #64

                          bump v2.2.0 Thank you 🤤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • milkimayuM
                            milkimayuM
                            milkimayu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #65

                            bump update please 💛

                            Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                            I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                              52757f5a-9e7a-4e5c-904b-1c1769fae77a-image.png

                              a60fa3aa-703f-42e3-9950-b2476ce15209-image.png

                              29e3d218-8ef2-4b07-ad60-8fa398a88722-image.png

                              24e0f35d-4286-4051-9dd1-636c9c65bebf-image.png

                              Enjoy 😊

                              AvaPro v3.1.2❤
                              Last Update:02/10/2026

                              Booth

                              M
                              M
                              mxp927z
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #66

                              @RN_Bunny Excuse me for mentioning this, but it seems that v2.2.1 was released on January 31, 2026.
                              If you’re able, I’d really appreciate it if you could update it.
                              Of course, there’s absolutely no obligation, so please don’t feel pressured.
                              Once again, thank you for sharing it.
                              Source

                              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fujy-CrabsF
                                Fujy-CrabsF
                                Fujy-Crabs
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #67

                                bump update

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • milkimayuM
                                  milkimayuM
                                  milkimayu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #68

                                  bump update please

                                  Any assets for Manuka 🍯
                                  I can d♡e for Manuka 😳

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • B
                                    B
                                    bongman
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #69

                                    bump udate please

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • O
                                      O
                                      Oplightset
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #70

                                      bump update

                                      I 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • O Oplightset

                                        bump update

                                        I
                                        I
                                        I love a cat
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #71
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        5
                                        • RN_BunnyR
                                          RN_BunnyR
                                          RN_Bunny
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #72

                                          Sorry for late update
                                          Updated

                                          Busy person~
                                          any update @me

                                          milkimayuM M 2 Replies Last reply
                                          😊
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular