Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【GIFT】:AvaPo!(Unity上でポーズが作れる&撮影効率化ツール)

【GIFT】:AvaPo!(Unity上でポーズが作れる&撮影効率化ツール)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothunitygift-booth
140 Posts 58 Posters 32.0k Views 78 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • U
    U
    uchan
    wrote on last edited by
    #17

    bump 1.0.4

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N
      N
      nnnnnnnnnn1
      wrote on last edited by nnnnnnnnnn1
      #18

      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      just bought it enjoy!

      OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
      👏
      3
      • RN_BunnyR
        RN_BunnyR
        RN_Bunny
        wrote on last edited by
        #19

        Updated, if there have any update please @ me!
        I can't always notice the update

        Busy person~
        any update @me

        1 Reply Last reply
        👏
        2
        • N nnnnnnnnnn1

          [register or login to view this hidden content]
          just bought it enjoy!

          OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRC
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          @Nnmiaa13 @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you for updating to support version 1.04!
          We are always so grateful for your continual thoughtful blessings💖

          Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
          of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

          Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
          Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

          I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
          I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

          1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          0
          • T
            T
            tolatewith
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            bump v1.1.0

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

              52757f5a-9e7a-4e5c-904b-1c1769fae77a-image.png

              a60fa3aa-703f-42e3-9950-b2476ce15209-image.png

              29e3d218-8ef2-4b07-ad60-8fa398a88722-image.png

              24e0f35d-4286-4051-9dd1-636c9c65bebf-image.png

              Enjoy 😊

              AvaPro v3.1.2❤
              Last Update:02/10/2026

              Booth

              M
              M
              mxp927z
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              @Ripna_Rabbit Sorry for the multiple messages. It looks like there’s been an update — if you’re able, I’d be very grateful if you could update. Thank you so much for supporting the community.
              https://x.com/VRC123hehe/status/1969339542994895248

              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

              RN_BunnyR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M mxp927z

                @Ripna_Rabbit Sorry for the multiple messages. It looks like there’s been an update — if you’re able, I’d be very grateful if you could update. Thank you so much for supporting the community.
                https://x.com/VRC123hehe/status/1969339542994895248

                RN_BunnyR
                RN_BunnyR
                RN_Bunny
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                @mxp927z @Fujy-Crabs
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                Busy person~
                any update @me

                M Fujy-CrabsF 2 Replies Last reply
                👏
                4
                • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                  @mxp927z @Fujy-Crabs
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  M
                  M
                  mxp927z
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you!
                  We appreciate your support.

                  If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                  Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                    @mxp927z @Fujy-Crabs
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Fujy-CrabsF
                    Fujy-CrabsF
                    Fujy-Crabs
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you so much sweetheart!~ ❤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                      52757f5a-9e7a-4e5c-904b-1c1769fae77a-image.png

                      a60fa3aa-703f-42e3-9950-b2476ce15209-image.png

                      29e3d218-8ef2-4b07-ad60-8fa398a88722-image.png

                      24e0f35d-4286-4051-9dd1-636c9c65bebf-image.png

                      Enjoy 😊

                      AvaPro v3.1.2❤
                      Last Update:02/10/2026

                      Booth

                      M
                      M
                      mxp927z
                      wrote on last edited by mxp927z
                      #26

                      @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you very much for your continued support.
                      Version 1.2.0 is now available, and we would greatly appreciate it if you could update at your convenience.
                      Of course, there is absolutely no obligation, so please don’t feel pressured.
                      https://x.com/VRC123hehe/status/1973971423342571542

                      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                      RN_BunnyR 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • M mxp927z

                        @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you very much for your continued support.
                        Version 1.2.0 is now available, and we would greatly appreciate it if you could update at your convenience.
                        Of course, there is absolutely no obligation, so please don’t feel pressured.
                        https://x.com/VRC123hehe/status/1973971423342571542

                        RN_BunnyR
                        RN_BunnyR
                        RN_Bunny
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #27

                        @mxp927z
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        Busy person~
                        any update @me

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👼
                        6
                        • Fujy-CrabsF
                          Fujy-CrabsF
                          Fujy-Crabs
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #28

                          @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you soo much for keeping it updated Sweetheart~ ❤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          💝
                          0
                          • IŪI
                            IŪI
                            IŪ
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #29

                            THANKS FOR THE UPDATE 💗 💗 💗 💗

                            -Coming back temporarily-

                            PLEASE READ
                            Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                            For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            💝
                            1
                            • M
                              M
                              mxp927z
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #30

                              @Ripna_Rabbit I cannot thank you enough for kindly providing the update.
                              Your generosity and commitment bring immense value to the community, and I am deeply grateful.

                              If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                              Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                              Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              💝
                              1
                              • C
                                C
                                carin9029
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #31

                                BUMP v1.2.1

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C
                                  C
                                  carin9029
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #32
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                                    52757f5a-9e7a-4e5c-904b-1c1769fae77a-image.png

                                    a60fa3aa-703f-42e3-9950-b2476ce15209-image.png

                                    29e3d218-8ef2-4b07-ad60-8fa398a88722-image.png

                                    24e0f35d-4286-4051-9dd1-636c9c65bebf-image.png

                                    Enjoy 😊

                                    AvaPro v3.1.2❤
                                    Last Update:02/10/2026

                                    Booth

                                    M
                                    M
                                    mxp927z
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #33

                                    @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you so much for your continued support.
                                    It seems that the v1.2.1 update has been released.
                                    Of course, there’s absolutely no obligation — please don’t feel pressured in any way.
                                    https://x.com/VRC123hehe/status/1975138412698218866

                                    If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                                    Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                                    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                                    RN_BunnyR 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • M mxp927z

                                      @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you so much for your continued support.
                                      It seems that the v1.2.1 update has been released.
                                      Of course, there’s absolutely no obligation — please don’t feel pressured in any way.
                                      https://x.com/VRC123hehe/status/1975138412698218866

                                      RN_BunnyR
                                      RN_BunnyR
                                      RN_Bunny
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #34

                                      @mxp927z @carin9029
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Busy person~
                                      any update @me

                                      M OneShotaVRCO 2 Replies Last reply
                                      👼
                                      3
                                      • RN_BunnyR RN_Bunny

                                        @mxp927z @carin9029
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        M
                                        M
                                        mxp927z
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #35

                                        @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you so much!
                                        You're awesome!

                                        If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                                        Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                                        Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • C
                                          C
                                          carin9029
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #36

                                          @Ripna_Rabbit Thank you!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          🤝
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular