GIFT: Femboy Karelia
-
I'm not good at this, but I made it for VRC You may need a VRM package because it was created using a VRM file.
-
I just want someone who's better at Unity than me to fix it well, maybe it'll be better if I upload it back here
-
simplified the problem for you and for anyone not wanting to put themselves over vrm. -
it MIGHT have other things not working properly, always keep an eye out.
-
it MIGHT have other things not working properly, always keep an eye out.
@Petr-Smusing Thank you
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login