LF: Octavia Goetia by Samzan
-
-

i decompiled her with crowbar and got her into Unity. Gonna get her textures set up and see how the rig wants to react, if any weight painting might need to be fixed - I'll upload her here when all good and done :3
-
@Munchies many thanks for this, as well, as this made it possible ^^
-

she's pretty much done, at least for what I can do; She has eye look, I made visimes and an option to make the mouth closed, all clothes can be toggled on and off and she has gogo. Works fine with FBT which is what I use.I still heavily implore someone to optimize this fucking thing though!!! Like in blender with all the bones and whatnot. I just barely got her on quest with Polytool. Good optimizing and going through bones is simply not in my skill set right now. She also lacks expressions.
Lemme get the files to upload here
-
this should have everything needed if i did it right? if im stupid and this doesn't work for anyone just lemme know and ill fix when i wake up
-
this should have everything needed if i did it right? if im stupid and this doesn't work for anyone just lemme know and ill fix when i wake up
@ChezzyDezzy nope, doesn't work
)
-
@ChezzyDezzy nope, doesn't work
)
@FloweyButMILF i was dumb and didn't know how to export it as an actual unitypackage. This should be it, now
-
@FloweyButMILF i was dumb and didn't know how to export it as an actual unitypackage. This should be it, now
@ChezzyDezzy ty, u could also do something with a guilmon clothed edit?
-
-
@Crack13 you right, but it can easily be done on your own
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (workupload.com)