GIFT: [複数アバター対応]目隠し包帯 [Multiple Avatars] Blindfold Bandage
-

Booth Page / -Supports the following avatars: Kalne, Manuka, Rurune, Romad, Haolan, Hanka
Also works well on Shinano if you mess with the bone scaling in Unity as I have found.
-
-
Thank you!~☆
-
It's so wonderful that you've made this compatible with small characters too!
I absolutely adore accessories like these—thank you sincerely for your generous support
-
It's so wonderful that you've made this compatible with small characters too!
I absolutely adore accessories like these—thank you sincerely for your generous support
@OneShotaVRC I didn't do anything those are just the prefabs the purchase comes with :^)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login