Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Emmy By Empathysshop (FOUND!!)

LF: Emmy By Empathysshop (FOUND!!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemalecutelookingfor
33 Posts 14 Posters 2.6k Views 30 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ilovegiyuunsabiI
    ilovegiyuunsabiI
    ilovegiyuunsabi
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    bump:3

    --- just a simple girl --
    obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
    (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
    mwahh<3
    love yall!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J
      J
      JenPsakisStomah
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      Big huge mega bump on this one frfr

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E
        E
        Emily20471
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        Big huge mega bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ieaturmomfI
          ieaturmomfI
          ieaturmomf
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          ump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • exE
            exE
            ex
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            bmp

            shhh

            plz bmp!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • H
              H
              hai
              Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              my bought ❤
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              ilovegiyuunsabiI E petalsP 3 Replies Last reply
              9
              • H hai

                my bought ❤
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                ilovegiyuunsabiI
                ilovegiyuunsabiI
                ilovegiyuunsabi
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                @hai thank you sm<33

                --- just a simple girl --
                obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
                (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
                mwahh<3
                love yall!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • H hai

                  my bought ❤
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  E
                  E
                  Emily20471
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @hai Ty ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • H hai

                    my bought ❤
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    petalsP
                    petalsP
                    petals
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @hai thank you so much ❤ I love empathy's avatars-

                    please let me know if there's an update shared if possible (I went to upload, and HOLY does she have clipping issues)

                    iwannabeanaviI H 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • petalsP petals

                      @hai thank you so much ❤ I love empathy's avatars-

                      please let me know if there's an update shared if possible (I went to upload, and HOLY does she have clipping issues)

                      iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanavi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @petals She did say there was a update coming yesterday! Her laptop isn't working. I'll try and keep this updated bc I'm in the server, and sorry if I don't update!

                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                      and Heartmarksman!
                      <3333

                      petalsP H 2 Replies Last reply
                      💕
                      0
                      • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                        @petals She did say there was a update coming yesterday! Her laptop isn't working. I'll try and keep this updated bc I'm in the server, and sorry if I don't update!

                        petalsP
                        petalsP
                        petals
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        @sanoraaa appreciated either way for the share I just lovelovelove her stuff LOL

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        🖤
                        1
                        • petalsP petals

                          @hai thank you so much ❤ I love empathy's avatars-

                          please let me know if there's an update shared if possible (I went to upload, and HOLY does she have clipping issues)

                          H
                          H
                          hai
                          Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          @petals ofc i saw the even some toggles dont work, she needs to fully test them before she puts em out.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                            @petals She did say there was a update coming yesterday! Her laptop isn't working. I'll try and keep this updated bc I'm in the server, and sorry if I don't update!

                            H
                            H
                            hai
                            Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            @sanoraaa said in LF: Emmy By Empathysshop (FOUND!!):

                            Her lapt

                            ok lmk!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanavi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              She has been updated! Sorry had a long day.

                              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                              and Heartmarksman!
                              <3333

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • H
                                H
                                hai
                                Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                updated
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                cookiemonster655C 1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • H hai

                                  updated
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  cookiemonster655C
                                  cookiemonster655C
                                  cookiemonster655
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  @hai Thank you so much!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • understatementU
                                    understatementU
                                    understatement
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    one of the worst avis on the market ngl

                                    what goes around comes around

                                    ilovegiyuunsabiI H 2 Replies Last reply
                                    -1
                                    • understatementU understatement

                                      one of the worst avis on the market ngl

                                      ilovegiyuunsabiI
                                      ilovegiyuunsabiI
                                      ilovegiyuunsabi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #22

                                      @envyhere1 lowky agree, some of the toggles dont even work correctly lol

                                      --- just a simple girl --
                                      obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
                                      (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
                                      mwahh<3
                                      love yall!

                                      understatementU 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • ilovegiyuunsabiI ilovegiyuunsabi

                                        @envyhere1 lowky agree, some of the toggles dont even work correctly lol

                                        understatementU
                                        understatementU
                                        understatement
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #23

                                        @ilovegiyuunsabi also the physbones '='

                                        what goes around comes around

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • understatementU understatement

                                          one of the worst avis on the market ngl

                                          H
                                          H
                                          hai
                                          Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #24

                                          @envyhere1 why r u on this topic then 😕

                                          understatementU 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular