Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 10 アバター対応 💎『Zero Black Fit Training』💎+ Hair (SHINANO ONLY)

GIFT: 10 アバター対応 💎『Zero Black Fit Training』💎+ Hair (SHINANO ONLY)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothbooth assetsbooth clothingshinanogift-booth
7 Posts 4 Posters 4.9k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ChiruruC
    ChiruruC
    Chiruru
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    b2f0b77d-6d00-4107-b33f-56625faab75c-image.png
    BOOTH
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    SHINANO ONLY

    enjoy beautiful people ❤

    Booth addiction <3

    1 Reply Last reply
    👼
    12
    • L
      L
      LV3KHS
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      LOOK SO GOOD

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRC
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thank you a million times over for the Shinano standalone version—it’s like a delicate dream spun from moonlight! 🌙✨
        Such a daring and spellbinding ensemble! 💖

        If this pure-hearted cherry boy stumbled upon such a radiant sister in some back alley,
        my pounding heart would surely betray me—no chance of composure!!!

        Let us pray to the fashion deities for the blessing of a full set—may their creative grace shine upon us! 🙏✨

        1767a994-797a-4447-9c05-2397e0d350ca_base_resized.jpg

        1f31bf3b-9744-44a0-8fd6-68dff146cf14_base_resized.jpg

        caf1e505-1a58-4249-bad3-88978c71e96f_base_resized.jpg

        76eecf77-7702-452c-89af-549dc01fa35f_base_resized.jpg

        Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

        ChiruruC 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

          Thank you a million times over for the Shinano standalone version—it’s like a delicate dream spun from moonlight! 🌙✨
          Such a daring and spellbinding ensemble! 💖

          If this pure-hearted cherry boy stumbled upon such a radiant sister in some back alley,
          my pounding heart would surely betray me—no chance of composure!!!

          Let us pray to the fashion deities for the blessing of a full set—may their creative grace shine upon us! 🙏✨

          1767a994-797a-4447-9c05-2397e0d350ca_base_resized.jpg

          1f31bf3b-9744-44a0-8fd6-68dff146cf14_base_resized.jpg

          caf1e505-1a58-4249-bad3-88978c71e96f_base_resized.jpg

          76eecf77-7702-452c-89af-549dc01fa35f_base_resized.jpg

          ChiruruC
          ChiruruC
          Chiruru
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @OneShotaVRC I wish I could've got the fullset 💔 my budget for booth is a bit smaller this month so focusing on getting shinano versions of a few wanted fits here! Is there any model you are specifically wanting the most? You are a constant shining light in these forums so Id love to be able to eventually purchase something as a token of thanks.

          Booth addiction <3

          OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
          🤗
          1
          • R
            R
            RockstarBoob
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Milltina version for y'all [register or login to view this hidden content]
            ❤

            OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
            🥛
            2
            • ChiruruC Chiruru

              @OneShotaVRC I wish I could've got the fullset 💔 my budget for booth is a bit smaller this month so focusing on getting shinano versions of a few wanted fits here! Is there any model you are specifically wanting the most? You are a constant shining light in these forums so Id love to be able to eventually purchase something as a token of thanks.

              OneShotaVRCO
              OneShotaVRCO
              OneShotaVRC
              wrote on last edited by OneShotaVRC
              #6

              @PeachiiTea (Since I’m using AI translation, I apologize if my tone came across as cold or impersonal!)

              Thank you so much for your kind response! First,
              I want to sincerely apologize for framing my earlier message as a personal request—that wasn’t my intention at all! 😫

              The gifts and offerings here are fundamentally acts of goodwill,
              and my hope was simply that someone who stumbled upon your topic might discover a serendipitous interest in these outfits.🤝

              Of course, our budgets are naturally limited, and above all, protecting your own passions and interests comes first. 💝🗝
              Personally, I’m already deeply grateful and content with the standalone Shinano version you’ve shared—it’s more than enough!

              If I could make one tiny request? When you meet strangers in public spaces, maybe show your favorite outfit with them!
              Who knows? That stranger might even be me! 🥂💞

              Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
              of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

              Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
              Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

              I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
              I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R RockstarBoob

                Milltina version for y'all [register or login to view this hidden content]
                ❤

                OneShotaVRCO
                OneShotaVRCO
                OneShotaVRC
                wrote on last edited by OneShotaVRC
                #7

                @RockstarBoob Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the Milltina standalone version! 💖
                This outfit is so deeply cherished—it’s like being handed a bottle of pure nostalgia to treasure forever! 🍼✨

                Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                1 Reply Last reply
                1

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular