Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
nsfw creatoravatar editcryptiacurves
364 Posts 87 Posters 49.0k Views 166 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Archie_A
    Archie_A
    Archie_
    wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Annnd approved! i had to fix some of things but overall, i love it! 10/10

    image.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Archie_A
      Archie_A
      Archie_
      wrote on last edited by Archie_
      #43

      And if you're wondering, yes i edited Tasque Manager texture since i like her without any makeup, it's not perfect though..

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • LycronicalL
        LycronicalL
        Lycronical
        wrote on last edited by
        #44

        so, wait, how do I fix the issue where the booba is scrunched when the shirt is off and bra is on toggles?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LycronicalL
          LycronicalL
          Lycronical
          wrote on last edited by
          #45

          This is what i mean by is looking scrunched Screenshot 2025-08-14 151802.png
          Screenshot 2025-08-14 151832.png

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M Moony-Night

            @Randpay Weirdly this?image_2025-08-14_173620341.png

            R
            R
            Randpay
            wrote on last edited by
            #46

            @MalackaiVoid huh, it worked normal for me in vr. I did have to set it so that the toggle would be switched around so that way it wouldn't mess up with the flat chest. but I worked fine. hmm... have you checked it in vr? or is it still messed up there

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AvtorNtetA
              AvtorNtetA
              AvtorNtet
              wrote on last edited by
              #47

              The breast model is dented even under the clothes
              image.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AvtorNtetA
                AvtorNtetA
                AvtorNtet
                wrote on last edited by
                #48

                Alas, this is some of model problem.
                image.png

                R 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AvtorNtetA
                  AvtorNtetA
                  AvtorNtet
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #49

                  Everything is fine with the dress
                  image.png

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KokomimoK
                    KokomimoK
                    Kokomimo
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #50

                    sorry if i sound dumb but what file is the model in all i could find was the original model

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

                      Alas, this is some of model problem.
                      image.png

                      R
                      R
                      Randpay
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #51

                      @AvtorNtet Kinda. It must have been a problem due to the export. I'll look into it when I can. For now tho. I say that whats going on is the shapekey for it is messing up. It looks like that in order to better fit the shirt. So play with the fx layers and it should be fine.

                      AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                        sorry if i sound dumb but what file is the model in all i could find was the original model

                        R
                        R
                        Randpay
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #52

                        @Kokomimo The fbx is in the same area where the originals fbx is. the edits I made are all mostly just shape keys. With the exeption oof the front and back dress

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R Randpay

                          @AvtorNtet Kinda. It must have been a problem due to the export. I'll look into it when I can. For now tho. I say that whats going on is the shapekey for it is messing up. It looks like that in order to better fit the shirt. So play with the fx layers and it should be fine.

                          AvtorNtetA
                          AvtorNtetA
                          AvtorNtet
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #53

                          @Randpay unfortunately, I don't understand this at all, I can adjust the breast size or turn on/off clothes and add it to the menu no more)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AvtorNtetA
                            AvtorNtetA
                            AvtorNtet
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #54

                            I'll try to change the force of physics a little so that the buttocks don't twitch so much when you squat.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AvtorNtetA
                              AvtorNtetA
                              AvtorNtet
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #55
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • AvtorNtetA
                                AvtorNtetA
                                AvtorNtet
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #56
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • AvtorNtetA
                                  AvtorNtetA
                                  AvtorNtet
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #57
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • E
                                    E
                                    ExpiredJewel
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #58

                                    has it been fixed-?

                                    AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • E ExpiredJewel

                                      has it been fixed-?

                                      AvtorNtetA
                                      AvtorNtetA
                                      AvtorNtet
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #59

                                      @Letecus I'm only adjusting the physics of the breasts and buttocks, but I do not know how to fix the breasts themselves.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AvtorNtetA
                                        AvtorNtetA
                                        AvtorNtet
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #60

                                        however, I don't know how to fix this either)
                                        image.png

                                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • KokomimoK
                                          KokomimoK
                                          Kokomimo
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #61

                                          im having trouble uploading it could i get directions how how to uplaod it

                                          AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular