Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager
-
@LUVR1PS I mean.. wouldnt it be easier to maybe just add a slider for the original so you can make the breasts and lower parts smaller or is that harder?
@usertoolong I'm not that much off an expert on unity/blender, but the short answer is that it wouldn't be easy
-
@LUVR1PS I mean.. wouldnt it be easier to maybe just add a slider for the original so you can make the breasts and lower parts smaller or is that harder?
@usertoolong It's a mix of both from personal experience.
-
@usertoolong I'm not that much off an expert on unity/blender, but the short answer is that it wouldn't be easy
@LUVR1PS One of my friends did it. They are thise kinds of people who do the sliders that make them gynormous. However I have seen her with one of those flat chested tasque managers(cryptia edit) and she had the soider to where the legs can be skinny, ir they can be the size of how people describe caseoh
-
bump
-
Alright, so this went by a lot quicker than I thought it would. I put it into unity, since nothing is technically different i was able to easily transfer everythin, so she works basically perfectly, might adjust some phys and a toggle so that it looks better, but tbh. Shes pretty much set
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login