Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
nsfw creatoravatar editcryptiacurves
366 Posts 87 Posters 49.3k Views 167 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    RainTwister
    wrote on last edited by
    #337

    Honestly, I gave up. I'm looking forward to a different Tasque Manager model made by someone named Marigold on Twitter. It's looks really nice and I think she's getting close to releasing it.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • tachyondgT
      tachyondgT
      tachyondg
      wrote on last edited by
      #338

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • V
        V
        VampiricClown
        wrote on last edited by
        #339

        Bump, hopefully gothgurl is doing alright

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
          INSERT_NAME_HEREI
          INSERT_NAME_HERE
          wrote on last edited by
          #340

          bump

          if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
            INSERT_NAME_HEREI
            INSERT_NAME_HERE
            wrote on last edited by
            #341

            bump

            if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Ripper2StripperR
              Ripper2StripperR
              Ripper2Stripper
              wrote on last edited by
              #342

              Bump?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • tachyondgT
                tachyondgT
                tachyondg
                wrote on last edited by
                #343

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CreedVRC
                  CreedVRC
                  CreedVR
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #344

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    idontevenjokelad
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #345

                    bump

                    DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • NeXoFrXstN
                      NeXoFrXstN
                      NeXoFrXst
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #346

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • GoldenWitnessG
                        GoldenWitnessG
                        GoldenWitness
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #347

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                          INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                          INSERT_NAME_HERE
                          wrote last edited by
                          #348

                          bump

                          if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • usertoolongU
                            usertoolongU
                            usertoolong
                            wrote last edited by
                            #349

                            Is there a download already to this or noo? its either im blind or its just not out yet

                            LUVR1PSL 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • usertoolongU usertoolong

                              Is there a download already to this or noo? its either im blind or its just not out yet

                              LUVR1PSL
                              LUVR1PSL
                              LUVR1PS
                              wrote last edited by
                              #350

                              @usertoolong Nope. It's been a year, and iirc, there's been multiple attempts by people in the thread to make it. Only for 'em to either disappear (aka get busy with life) or just drop it. Any other ones I've seen ended up being private only too, so...yeah. I wouldn't have too much confidence in any skinny edit coming out

                              usertoolongU 1 Reply Last reply
                              😭
                              1
                              • LUVR1PSL LUVR1PS

                                @usertoolong Nope. It's been a year, and iirc, there's been multiple attempts by people in the thread to make it. Only for 'em to either disappear (aka get busy with life) or just drop it. Any other ones I've seen ended up being private only too, so...yeah. I wouldn't have too much confidence in any skinny edit coming out

                                usertoolongU
                                usertoolongU
                                usertoolong
                                wrote last edited by
                                #351

                                @LUVR1PS I mean.. wouldnt it be easier to maybe just add a slider for the original so you can make the breasts and lower parts smaller or is that harder?

                                LUVR1PSL M 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • tachyondgT
                                  tachyondgT
                                  tachyondg
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #352

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • usertoolongU usertoolong

                                    @LUVR1PS I mean.. wouldnt it be easier to maybe just add a slider for the original so you can make the breasts and lower parts smaller or is that harder?

                                    LUVR1PSL
                                    LUVR1PSL
                                    LUVR1PS
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #353

                                    @usertoolong I'm not that much off an expert on unity/blender, but the short answer is that it wouldn't be easy

                                    V 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • usertoolongU usertoolong

                                      @LUVR1PS I mean.. wouldnt it be easier to maybe just add a slider for the original so you can make the breasts and lower parts smaller or is that harder?

                                      M
                                      M
                                      Munchies
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #354

                                      @usertoolong It's a mix of both from personal experience.

                                      https://ko-fi.com/shidolesca for those who want to donate.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • LUVR1PSL LUVR1PS

                                        @usertoolong I'm not that much off an expert on unity/blender, but the short answer is that it wouldn't be easy

                                        V
                                        V
                                        VampiricClown
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #355

                                        @LUVR1PS One of my friends did it. They are thise kinds of people who do the sliders that make them gynormous. However I have seen her with one of those flat chested tasque managers(cryptia edit) and she had the soider to where the legs can be skinny, ir they can be the size of how people describe caseoh

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Mr_NeutM
                                          Mr_NeutM
                                          Mr_Neut
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #356

                                          wait so it now out just yet? I would love to use it because the original one is kinda just too much...

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular