Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
nsfw creatoravatar editcryptiacurves
365 Posts 87 Posters 49.2k Views 166 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • PixelpaxilP
    PixelpaxilP
    Pixelpaxil
    wrote on last edited by
    #149

    I have free time and doing my own little edits! I am still trying to figuring out a way of fixing the crotch bug, but I am not getting much results

    image.png

    image.png

    Won't be online often, working a lot.

    B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB anyfetishloverA 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

      I have free time and doing my own little edits! I am still trying to figuring out a way of fixing the crotch bug, but I am not getting much results

      image.png

      image.png

      B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
      B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
      B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
      wrote on last edited by
      #150

      @Pixelpaxil all i can suggest is head to the fbx and have a look at the humanoid armature, also bump!


      ࣪ ۫𓂅 Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟢
      ‎ Gooner﹔Horder 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒
      ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
      NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

      PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB B1gt1ttyg0thgurl

        @Pixelpaxil all i can suggest is head to the fbx and have a look at the humanoid armature, also bump!

        PixelpaxilP
        PixelpaxilP
        Pixelpaxil
        wrote on last edited by
        #151

        @Calico_bunz I figured out now it isn't with the Armature, it was because the thighs were moved too much that it fucked up the hips a little, fixed it now

        Won't be online often, working a lot.

        B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PixelpaxilP
          PixelpaxilP
          Pixelpaxil
          wrote on last edited by
          #152

          I'll put out a little video on how to fix it so people don't have to wait for an updated Unity

          Won't be online often, working a lot.

          AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

            @Calico_bunz I figured out now it isn't with the Armature, it was because the thighs were moved too much that it fucked up the hips a little, fixed it now

            B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
            B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
            B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
            wrote on last edited by
            #153

            @Pixelpaxil Cryptia making her models un-editable yet again 💔


            ࣪ ۫𓂅 Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟢
            ‎ Gooner﹔Horder 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒
            ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
            NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

              I'll put out a little video on how to fix it so people don't have to wait for an updated Unity

              AvtorNtetA
              AvtorNtetA
              AvtorNtet
              wrote on last edited by
              #154

              @Pixelpaxil unfortunately, few people will bother with this, even I am not very familiar with everything and would prefer a ready-made project))

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PixelpaxilP
                PixelpaxilP
                Pixelpaxil
                wrote on last edited by
                #155

                Alright, I'll see what I can do about putting out a unity project in a bit, I want to make sure everything is fine first before even attempting any uploads

                Won't be online often, working a lot.

                B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB R 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                  Alright, I'll see what I can do about putting out a unity project in a bit, I want to make sure everything is fine first before even attempting any uploads

                  B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                  B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                  B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #156

                  @Pixelpaxil take ur time and lock in dude!!


                  ࣪ ۫𓂅 Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟢
                  ‎ Gooner﹔Horder 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒
                  ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
                  NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • PixelpaxilP
                    PixelpaxilP
                    Pixelpaxil
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #157

                    All that needs to be done in fixing the skirt and the SPS, honestly its surprising she installed it wrong for her OG project for Task when she makes this stuff all the time

                    Won't be online often, working a lot.

                    nrcropN 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                      All that needs to be done in fixing the skirt and the SPS, honestly its surprising she installed it wrong for her OG project for Task when she makes this stuff all the time

                      nrcropN
                      nrcropN
                      nrcrop
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #158

                      @Pixelpaxil ngl, when and where can i get your edit version🧍‍♂️

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

                        @pennywise use bonetool to fix in unity

                        P
                        P
                        pennywise
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #159

                        @AvtorNtet with bonetool how do i fix it with it

                        AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • P pennywise

                          @AvtorNtet with bonetool how do i fix it with it

                          AvtorNtetA
                          AvtorNtetA
                          AvtorNtet
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #160

                          @pennywise I can't tell you because I don't know how to work with bones, all I know is that using bonetool you need to fix either their position or their bend

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                            Alright, I'll see what I can do about putting out a unity project in a bit, I want to make sure everything is fine first before even attempting any uploads

                            R
                            R
                            RainTwister
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #161

                            @Pixelpaxil How's it coming along?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • LemonnyL
                              LemonnyL
                              Lemonny
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #162

                              bummpp

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PixelpaxilP
                                PixelpaxilP
                                Pixelpaxil
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #163

                                Bunny time!
                                image.png

                                Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                G 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • silly_kittyS
                                  silly_kittyS
                                  silly_kitty
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #164

                                  taco meat

                                  Top 500 Jerkmate player

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SenkoS
                                    SenkoS
                                    Senko
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #165

                                    Should definitely hand that over after it's done 🙏

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • LycronicalL
                                      LycronicalL
                                      Lycronical
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #166

                                      i think the bunny suit should be white for color theory

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • bubbilymB
                                        bubbilymB
                                        bubbilym
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #167

                                        a sharp blue is nice too! 😮

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                                          B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                                          B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #168

                                          Bump, low key hand over the bunny lol


                                          ࣪ ۫𓂅 Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟢
                                          ‎ Gooner﹔Horder 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒
                                          ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
                                          NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular