Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager
-
thank, you @AvtorNtet
-
I have free time and doing my own little edits! I am still trying to figuring out a way of fixing the crotch bug, but I am not getting much results


-
I have free time and doing my own little edits! I am still trying to figuring out a way of fixing the crotch bug, but I am not getting much results


@Pixelpaxil all i can suggest is head to the fbx and have a look at the humanoid armature, also bump!
-
@Pixelpaxil all i can suggest is head to the fbx and have a look at the humanoid armature, also bump!
@Calico_bunz I figured out now it isn't with the Armature, it was because the thighs were moved too much that it fucked up the hips a little, fixed it now
-
I'll put out a little video on how to fix it so people don't have to wait for an updated Unity
-
@Calico_bunz I figured out now it isn't with the Armature, it was because the thighs were moved too much that it fucked up the hips a little, fixed it now
@Pixelpaxil Cryptia making her models un-editable yet again

-
I'll put out a little video on how to fix it so people don't have to wait for an updated Unity
@Pixelpaxil unfortunately, few people will bother with this, even I am not very familiar with everything and would prefer a ready-made project))
-
Alright, I'll see what I can do about putting out a unity project in a bit, I want to make sure everything is fine first before even attempting any uploads
-
Alright, I'll see what I can do about putting out a unity project in a bit, I want to make sure everything is fine first before even attempting any uploads
@Pixelpaxil take ur time and lock in dude!!
-
All that needs to be done in fixing the skirt and the SPS, honestly its surprising she installed it wrong for her OG project for Task when she makes this stuff all the time
-
All that needs to be done in fixing the skirt and the SPS, honestly its surprising she installed it wrong for her OG project for Task when she makes this stuff all the time
@Pixelpaxil ngl, when and where can i get your edit version🧍
️ -
@pennywise use bonetool to fix in unity
@AvtorNtet with bonetool how do i fix it with it
-
@AvtorNtet with bonetool how do i fix it with it
@pennywise I can't tell you because I don't know how to work with bones, all I know is that using bonetool you need to fix either their position or their bend
-
Alright, I'll see what I can do about putting out a unity project in a bit, I want to make sure everything is fine first before even attempting any uploads
@Pixelpaxil How's it coming along?
-
-
Bunny time!

-
taco meat
-
-
i think the bunny suit should be white for color theory
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. ⟢
⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
