Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
nsfw creatoravatar editcryptiacurves
364 Posts 87 Posters 49.0k Views 167 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    Randpay
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    For the most part there is no major problems. I was able to get her set up, added some gogo, she looks good, but there is some weight painting issues on her ass regarding the panties.
    VRChat_2025-08-13_14-11-08.151_3840x2160.png
    VRChat_2025-08-13_14-12-33.460_2160x3840.png
    VRChat_2025-08-13_14-52-15.703_2160x3840.png

    T AvtorNtetA 2 Replies Last reply
    6
    • R Randpay

      Since people have been wanting it to be its own thread, might as well make it one. I'm working on it, and I think it's coming out alright, at least the blender side. So far, I'm essentially finished, did the body, main fit, singer dress, and did a face edit. It's a shape key, so the face looks a bit closer to the original one (I think the face looked a bit puggish before). I think it's looking good. If anyone has suggestions or advice, let me know.
      43ae13b2-12da-405e-a915-ebd8ee6c6fc8-image.png 1e386196-d172-4385-b3e2-eb052df82b22-image.png 11c6e5f9-bd32-418b-b5d5-959e17889d0e-image.png

      anasuiA
      anasuiA
      anasui
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      @Randpay looks nice!! 🙂 ♥ 👏

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R Randpay

        For the most part there is no major problems. I was able to get her set up, added some gogo, she looks good, but there is some weight painting issues on her ass regarding the panties.
        VRChat_2025-08-13_14-11-08.151_3840x2160.png
        VRChat_2025-08-13_14-12-33.460_2160x3840.png
        VRChat_2025-08-13_14-52-15.703_2160x3840.png

        T
        T
        the_stupid
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @Randpay great work. can't wait to get this one. you are realy the best.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KokomimoK
          KokomimoK
          Kokomimo
          wrote on last edited by Kokomimo
          #9

          bump! might be a little late but a lower half body slider would be awsome if possible

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • eararaE
            eararaE
            earara
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            i would appreciate the addition of chest sliders if possible!! looks great and its very charitable of you to do all of this!

            R 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • eararaE earara

              i would appreciate the addition of chest sliders if possible!! looks great and its very charitable of you to do all of this!

              R
              R
              Randpay
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @earara It still has the og sliders for the thighs/ass and chest. Which allows you to go from the edit to a similar size to how it was before. So it can be brought up if peeps find this to be too skinny. Still trying to figure out what happened to the panties. but if I can't figure it out tonight I might send it here as is and let y'all figure it out. : P

              SulfuricKaraS 1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • CarmenTheC
                CarmenTheC
                CarmenThe
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                bumper sticker

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R Randpay

                  @earara It still has the og sliders for the thighs/ass and chest. Which allows you to go from the edit to a similar size to how it was before. So it can be brought up if peeps find this to be too skinny. Still trying to figure out what happened to the panties. but if I can't figure it out tonight I might send it here as is and let y'all figure it out. : P

                  SulfuricKaraS
                  SulfuricKaraS
                  SulfuricKara
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @Randpay Could you maybe look at adding a slider to adjust her face/snout? I kind of prefer the original face that this model has vs the upturned snout, or is it already a slider?

                  I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KokomimoK
                    KokomimoK
                    Kokomimo
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    bump awsome work so far!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • VanxtoV
                      VanxtoV
                      Vanxto
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      Crazy work! This looks extremely better than the original!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • elxisssE
                        elxisssE
                        elxisss
                        wrote on last edited by elxisss
                        #16

                        id love a flat chested toggle too! if thats not too much work of course :3

                        anasuiA 1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • KronosKK KronosK referenced this topic on
                        • elxisssE elxisss

                          id love a flat chested toggle too! if thats not too much work of course :3

                          anasuiA
                          anasuiA
                          anasui
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @elxisss same! 🙂

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara

                            @Randpay Could you maybe look at adding a slider to adjust her face/snout? I kind of prefer the original face that this model has vs the upturned snout, or is it already a slider?

                            R
                            R
                            Randpay
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            @SulfuricKara This is easy enough to get done. as for flat chest... I can try. Shouldn't be too crazy.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ♥
                            0
                            • B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                              B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                              B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              bump!!! bro ur doing great!!!


                              ࣪ ۫𓂅 Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟢
                              ‎ Gooner﹔Horder 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒
                              ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
                              NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • R
                                R
                                Randpay
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                Okay so. I think I did okay making the chest flat enough. It might be a little inconsistent but I think it looks alright.

                                image.png
                                image.png

                                image.png

                                anasuiA 1 Reply Last reply
                                💜
                                3
                                • R Randpay

                                  Okay so. I think I did okay making the chest flat enough. It might be a little inconsistent but I think it looks alright.

                                  image.png
                                  image.png

                                  image.png

                                  anasuiA
                                  anasuiA
                                  anasui
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  @Randpay looks great!! 🙂 👏

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • mr_noticeM
                                    mr_noticeM
                                    mr_notice
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    game accurate now

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                                      B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                                      B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      this is actually so cool !!


                                      ࣪ ۫𓂅 Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟢
                                      ‎ Gooner﹔Horder 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒
                                      ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
                                      NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • R
                                        R
                                        Randpay
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #24

                                        Okay... Imma be honest. There might be some small issues since im not an avi god. BUT. I think its safe to say its done. Imma test it out in vrc, then I'll about postin it here

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • SulfuricKaraS
                                          SulfuricKaraS
                                          SulfuricKara
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #25

                                          This is seriously amazing work! I saw from another post that there was some painting issues with the panties when slim, were you able to solve that riddle?

                                          I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular