Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
nsfw creatoravatar editcryptiacurves
366 Posts 87 Posters 49.2k Views 167 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
    INSERT_NAME_HEREI
    INSERT_NAME_HERE
    wrote on last edited by
    #121

    so bump for fixing it?
    I don't know I kind of skimmed through this entire post

    if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

    silly_kittyS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PixelpaxilP
      PixelpaxilP
      Pixelpaxil
      wrote on last edited by
      #122

      Work is over, I am home, tested it out and I think I figured out that problem but I still need to fix the back skirt than it should be all good

      Won't be online often, working a lot.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

        so bump for fixing it?
        I don't know I kind of skimmed through this entire post

        silly_kittyS
        silly_kittyS
        silly_kitty
        wrote on last edited by
        #123

        @INSERT_NAME_HERE same im still confused if its broken or not so im just gonna wait

        Top 500 Jerkmate player

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T Theripperman

          Wondering if the .blend files of this thinner edit will be available

          R
          R
          Randpay
          wrote on last edited by
          #124

          @Theripperman the fbx is in the unity project. So you can use that and fix any issues there.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • R
            R
            RainTwister
            wrote on last edited by
            #125

            Can't wait. I love this model so far.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PixelpaxilP
              PixelpaxilP
              Pixelpaxil
              wrote on last edited by Pixelpaxil
              #126

              [For people who are skimming through ]So what was originally wrong was:
              The breasts for the bra/shirt off was broken [Fixed now]

              image.png

              The crotch is broken

              image.png

              And the skirt is broken

              image.png

              Won't be online often, working a lot.

              R 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                [For people who are skimming through ]So what was originally wrong was:
                The breasts for the bra/shirt off was broken [Fixed now]

                image.png

                The crotch is broken

                image.png

                And the skirt is broken

                image.png

                R
                R
                RainTwister
                wrote on last edited by
                #127

                @Pixelpaxil will you be using the same link as above or is it gonna be different?

                PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R RainTwister

                  @Pixelpaxil will you be using the same link as above or is it gonna be different?

                  PixelpaxilP
                  PixelpaxilP
                  Pixelpaxil
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #128

                  @RainTwister What do you mean? I'm just updating everyone what was wrong with it

                  Won't be online often, working a lot.

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                    @RainTwister What do you mean? I'm just updating everyone what was wrong with it

                    R
                    R
                    RainTwister
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #129

                    @Pixelpaxil ACK, Sorry. I'm getting everyone mixed up. Thought you were the one that posted the link.

                    PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R RainTwister

                      @Pixelpaxil ACK, Sorry. I'm getting everyone mixed up. Thought you were the one that posted the link.

                      PixelpaxilP
                      PixelpaxilP
                      Pixelpaxil
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #130

                      @RainTwister Nah its okay honestly!

                      Won't be online often, working a lot.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • LycronicalL Lycronical

                        good news, doesn't have to be a slider now, but you have to make it a vrc toggle, and if u delete the original toggle, then it won't work

                        R
                        R
                        RainTwister
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #131

                        @Lycronical Where is this?

                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • R RainTwister

                          @Lycronical Where is this?

                          R
                          R
                          RainTwister
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #132

                          Nevermind. Found it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • CarmenTheC
                            CarmenTheC
                            CarmenThe
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #133

                            the fingers a brokee for me 😥

                            PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • CarmenTheC CarmenThe

                              the fingers a brokee for me 😥

                              PixelpaxilP
                              PixelpaxilP
                              Pixelpaxil
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #134

                              @CarmenThe Can you show? I curious on what you mean

                              Won't be online often, working a lot.

                              CarmenTheC 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Black SmilerB
                                Black SmilerB
                                Black Smiler
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #135

                                So the chest problem has been solved, but the rest of the problems have not been solved yet?

                                PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Black SmilerB Black Smiler

                                  So the chest problem has been solved, but the rest of the problems have not been solved yet?

                                  PixelpaxilP
                                  PixelpaxilP
                                  Pixelpaxil
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #136

                                  @smiler Yeah, only the chest has been fixed, there should be a version that stated it somewhere in here

                                  Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

                                    I have a version without fixing this problem.
                                    image.png
                                    🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                                    AvtorNtetA
                                    AvtorNtetA
                                    AvtorNtet
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #137

                                    in this version, physics and breasts

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Black SmilerB
                                      Black SmilerB
                                      Black Smiler
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #138

                                      sad

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Dr hoboD
                                        Dr hoboD
                                        Dr hobo
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #139

                                        Also anybody able to get this thing to quest? I got the original new task manager to quest but cant get this one for the life of me

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                                          @CarmenThe Can you show? I curious on what you mean

                                          CarmenTheC
                                          CarmenTheC
                                          CarmenThe
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #140

                                          @Pixelpaxil VRChat_2025-08-19_08-08-24.662_2560x1440.png VRChat_2025-08-19_08-08-41.401_2560x1440.png

                                          PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular