Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager
-
Well, that seems to be a full blender problem where the crotch area wasn't pulled in when the thighs and rear was edited so it left it looking odd, I can try to look at it in Unity if I can maybe sort it out
-
I think I found a way of fixing it in unity but I am going to see it in game first before putting anything out
-
I'll test it out in a bit, but right now I need to go sleep, expect an update in a few hours
-
bump! fixed one soon u hope
no rush guys!! -
so bump for fixing it?
I don't know I kind of skimmed through this entire post -
Work is over, I am home, tested it out and I think I figured out that problem but I still need to fix the back skirt than it should be all good
-
so bump for fixing it?
I don't know I kind of skimmed through this entire post@INSERT_NAME_HERE same im still confused if its broken or not so im just gonna wait
-
Wondering if the .blend files of this thinner edit will be available
@Theripperman the fbx is in the unity project. So you can use that and fix any issues there.
-
Can't wait. I love this model so far.
-
[For people who are skimming through ]So what was originally wrong was:
The breasts for the bra/shirt off was broken [Fixed now]
The crotch is broken

And the skirt is broken

-
[For people who are skimming through ]So what was originally wrong was:
The breasts for the bra/shirt off was broken [Fixed now]
The crotch is broken

And the skirt is broken

@Pixelpaxil will you be using the same link as above or is it gonna be different?
-
@Pixelpaxil will you be using the same link as above or is it gonna be different?
@RainTwister What do you mean? I'm just updating everyone what was wrong with it
-
@RainTwister What do you mean? I'm just updating everyone what was wrong with it
@Pixelpaxil ACK, Sorry. I'm getting everyone mixed up. Thought you were the one that posted the link.
-
@Pixelpaxil ACK, Sorry. I'm getting everyone mixed up. Thought you were the one that posted the link.
@RainTwister Nah its okay honestly!
-
good news, doesn't have to be a slider now, but you have to make it a vrc toggle, and if u delete the original toggle, then it won't work
@Lycronical Where is this?
-
@Lycronical Where is this?
Nevermind. Found it.
-
@CarmenThe Can you show? I curious on what you mean
-
So the chest problem has been solved, but the rest of the problems have not been solved yet?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. ⟢
⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)