Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
nsfw creatoravatar editcryptiacurves
366 Posts 87 Posters 49.2k Views 167 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • PixelpaxilP
    PixelpaxilP
    Pixelpaxil
    wrote on last edited by
    #108

    I am looking both versions over now and there are some things off, like the skirt
    image.png

    image.png

    Won't be online often, working a lot.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PixelpaxilP
      PixelpaxilP
      Pixelpaxil
      wrote on last edited by
      #109

      I am doing some edits to it now to try and fix what I can, but those are just the main ones I found

      Won't be online often, working a lot.

      AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        Theripperman
        wrote on last edited by
        #110

        Wondering if the .blend files of this thinner edit will be available

        R 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

          I am doing some edits to it now to try and fix what I can, but those are just the main ones I found

          AvtorNtetA
          AvtorNtetA
          AvtorNtet
          wrote on last edited by
          #111

          @Pixelpaxil can you try to solve this problem?
          5f205f6c-07ef-40c9-8dea-2499d5764a4f-image.png

          PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PixelpaxilP
            PixelpaxilP
            Pixelpaxil
            wrote on last edited by
            #112

            That's a blender problem, I can try but I can't promise results

            Won't be online often, working a lot.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

              @Pixelpaxil can you try to solve this problem?
              5f205f6c-07ef-40c9-8dea-2499d5764a4f-image.png

              PixelpaxilP
              PixelpaxilP
              Pixelpaxil
              wrote on last edited by
              #113

              @AvtorNtet Does that happen with everyone?

              Won't be online often, working a lot.

              AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                @AvtorNtet Does that happen with everyone?

                AvtorNtetA
                AvtorNtetA
                AvtorNtet
                wrote on last edited by
                #114

                @Pixelpaxil yes, this was a problem for as long as I remember, even on the basic new version, when squatting with vr and pc

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AvtorNtetA
                  AvtorNtetA
                  AvtorNtet
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #115

                  on the updated new version, this is more noticeable by reducing the proportions.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • PixelpaxilP
                    PixelpaxilP
                    Pixelpaxil
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #116

                    Well, that seems to be a full blender problem where the crotch area wasn't pulled in when the thighs and rear was edited so it left it looking odd, I can try to look at it in Unity if I can maybe sort it out

                    Won't be online often, working a lot.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PixelpaxilP
                      PixelpaxilP
                      Pixelpaxil
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #117

                      I think I found a way of fixing it in unity but I am going to see it in game first before putting anything out

                      Won't be online often, working a lot.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AvtorNtetA
                        AvtorNtetA
                        AvtorNtet
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #118

                        I would be grateful.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • PixelpaxilP
                          PixelpaxilP
                          Pixelpaxil
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #119

                          I'll test it out in a bit, but right now I need to go sleep, expect an update in a few hours

                          Won't be online often, working a lot.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                            B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                            B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #120

                            bump! fixed one soon u hope ❤ no rush guys!!


                            ࣪ ۫𓂅 Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟢
                            ‎ Gooner﹔Horder 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒
                            ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
                            NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                              INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                              INSERT_NAME_HERE
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #121

                              so bump for fixing it?
                              I don't know I kind of skimmed through this entire post

                              if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                              silly_kittyS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PixelpaxilP
                                PixelpaxilP
                                Pixelpaxil
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #122

                                Work is over, I am home, tested it out and I think I figured out that problem but I still need to fix the back skirt than it should be all good

                                Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

                                  so bump for fixing it?
                                  I don't know I kind of skimmed through this entire post

                                  silly_kittyS
                                  silly_kittyS
                                  silly_kitty
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #123

                                  @INSERT_NAME_HERE same im still confused if its broken or not so im just gonna wait

                                  Top 500 Jerkmate player

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • T Theripperman

                                    Wondering if the .blend files of this thinner edit will be available

                                    R
                                    R
                                    Randpay
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #124

                                    @Theripperman the fbx is in the unity project. So you can use that and fix any issues there.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • R
                                      R
                                      RainTwister
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #125

                                      Can't wait. I love this model so far.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • PixelpaxilP
                                        PixelpaxilP
                                        Pixelpaxil
                                        wrote on last edited by Pixelpaxil
                                        #126

                                        [For people who are skimming through ]So what was originally wrong was:
                                        The breasts for the bra/shirt off was broken [Fixed now]

                                        image.png

                                        The crotch is broken

                                        image.png

                                        And the skirt is broken

                                        image.png

                                        Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                                          [For people who are skimming through ]So what was originally wrong was:
                                          The breasts for the bra/shirt off was broken [Fixed now]

                                          image.png

                                          The crotch is broken

                                          image.png

                                          And the skirt is broken

                                          image.png

                                          R
                                          R
                                          RainTwister
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #127

                                          @Pixelpaxil will you be using the same link as above or is it gonna be different?

                                          PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular