Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
nsfw creatoravatar editcryptiacurves
365 Posts 87 Posters 49.1k Views 166 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    FniaPlug
    wrote on last edited by
    #102

    image_2025-08-16_021353885.png
    this might be a issue as well

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R
      R
      RainTwister
      wrote on last edited by
      #103

      image.png
      Choker seems to be misalligned
      image.png
      Breasts seem to still be caved in for only her default outfit

      PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R RainTwister

        image.png
        Choker seems to be misalligned
        image.png
        Breasts seem to still be caved in for only her default outfit

        PixelpaxilP
        PixelpaxilP
        Pixelpaxil
        wrote on last edited by
        #104

        @RainTwister Chest has been explained, just find the animation, double click on it then delete the highlighted line in this image and it will be fine. As for the collar, I am looking into something for that now actually

        Won't be online often, working a lot.

        AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PixelpaxilP
          PixelpaxilP
          Pixelpaxil
          wrote on last edited by
          #105

          image.png

          Won't be online often, working a lot.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

            @RainTwister Chest has been explained, just find the animation, double click on it then delete the highlighted line in this image and it will be fine. As for the collar, I am looking into something for that now actually

            AvtorNtetA
            AvtorNtetA
            AvtorNtet
            wrote on last edited by
            #106

            @Pixelpaxil I've dropped the version with this fix, so I don't know why this happened.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PixelpaxilP
              PixelpaxilP
              Pixelpaxil
              wrote on last edited by
              #107

              Idk, it do be weird like that

              Won't be online often, working a lot.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PixelpaxilP
                PixelpaxilP
                Pixelpaxil
                wrote on last edited by
                #108

                I am looking both versions over now and there are some things off, like the skirt
                image.png

                image.png

                Won't be online often, working a lot.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • PixelpaxilP
                  PixelpaxilP
                  Pixelpaxil
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #109

                  I am doing some edits to it now to try and fix what I can, but those are just the main ones I found

                  Won't be online often, working a lot.

                  AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    Theripperman
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #110

                    Wondering if the .blend files of this thinner edit will be available

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                      I am doing some edits to it now to try and fix what I can, but those are just the main ones I found

                      AvtorNtetA
                      AvtorNtetA
                      AvtorNtet
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #111

                      @Pixelpaxil can you try to solve this problem?
                      5f205f6c-07ef-40c9-8dea-2499d5764a4f-image.png

                      PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PixelpaxilP
                        PixelpaxilP
                        Pixelpaxil
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #112

                        That's a blender problem, I can try but I can't promise results

                        Won't be online often, working a lot.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

                          @Pixelpaxil can you try to solve this problem?
                          5f205f6c-07ef-40c9-8dea-2499d5764a4f-image.png

                          PixelpaxilP
                          PixelpaxilP
                          Pixelpaxil
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #113

                          @AvtorNtet Does that happen with everyone?

                          Won't be online often, working a lot.

                          AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                            @AvtorNtet Does that happen with everyone?

                            AvtorNtetA
                            AvtorNtetA
                            AvtorNtet
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #114

                            @Pixelpaxil yes, this was a problem for as long as I remember, even on the basic new version, when squatting with vr and pc

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AvtorNtetA
                              AvtorNtetA
                              AvtorNtet
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #115

                              on the updated new version, this is more noticeable by reducing the proportions.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PixelpaxilP
                                PixelpaxilP
                                Pixelpaxil
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #116

                                Well, that seems to be a full blender problem where the crotch area wasn't pulled in when the thighs and rear was edited so it left it looking odd, I can try to look at it in Unity if I can maybe sort it out

                                Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • PixelpaxilP
                                  PixelpaxilP
                                  Pixelpaxil
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #117

                                  I think I found a way of fixing it in unity but I am going to see it in game first before putting anything out

                                  Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AvtorNtetA
                                    AvtorNtetA
                                    AvtorNtet
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #118

                                    I would be grateful.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • PixelpaxilP
                                      PixelpaxilP
                                      Pixelpaxil
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #119

                                      I'll test it out in a bit, but right now I need to go sleep, expect an update in a few hours

                                      Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                                        B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
                                        B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #120

                                        bump! fixed one soon u hope ❤ no rush guys!!


                                        ࣪ ۫𓂅 Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟢
                                        ‎ Gooner﹔Horder 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒
                                        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
                                        NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                          INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                          INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #121

                                          so bump for fixing it?
                                          I don't know I kind of skimmed through this entire post

                                          if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                                          silly_kittyS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular