Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
nsfw creatoravatar editcryptiacurves
365 Posts 87 Posters 49.1k Views 166 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AvtorNtetA
    AvtorNtetA
    AvtorNtet
    wrote on last edited by
    #97

    I have a version without fixing this problem.
    image.png
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    R AvtorNtetA 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • AvtorNtetA
      AvtorNtetA
      AvtorNtet
      wrote on last edited by
      #98

      the first time I made a unitypackage file, so I don't know if I added everything there.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

        I have a version without fixing this problem.
        image.png
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        R
        R
        RainTwister
        wrote on last edited by
        #99

        @AvtorNtet What exactly is being fixed? Sorry trying to keep up with what is going on.

        AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R RainTwister

          @AvtorNtet What exactly is being fixed? Sorry trying to keep up with what is going on.

          AvtorNtetA
          AvtorNtetA
          AvtorNtet
          wrote on last edited by
          #100

          @RainTwister the breasts (the fact that they were concave and looked wrong when taking off clothes), the physics of the breasts and buttocks were adjusted for a more realistic wobble (which would not be like jelly, although it is far from ideal)

          R 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

            @RainTwister the breasts (the fact that they were concave and looked wrong when taking off clothes), the physics of the breasts and buttocks were adjusted for a more realistic wobble (which would not be like jelly, although it is far from ideal)

            R
            R
            RainTwister
            wrote on last edited by
            #101

            @AvtorNtet Will you be attempting to fix the weird groin thing when you crouch with her?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              FniaPlug
              wrote on last edited by
              #102

              image_2025-08-16_021353885.png
              this might be a issue as well

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R
                R
                RainTwister
                wrote on last edited by
                #103

                image.png
                Choker seems to be misalligned
                image.png
                Breasts seem to still be caved in for only her default outfit

                PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R RainTwister

                  image.png
                  Choker seems to be misalligned
                  image.png
                  Breasts seem to still be caved in for only her default outfit

                  PixelpaxilP
                  PixelpaxilP
                  Pixelpaxil
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #104

                  @RainTwister Chest has been explained, just find the animation, double click on it then delete the highlighted line in this image and it will be fine. As for the collar, I am looking into something for that now actually

                  Won't be online often, working a lot.

                  AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • PixelpaxilP
                    PixelpaxilP
                    Pixelpaxil
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #105

                    image.png

                    Won't be online often, working a lot.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                      @RainTwister Chest has been explained, just find the animation, double click on it then delete the highlighted line in this image and it will be fine. As for the collar, I am looking into something for that now actually

                      AvtorNtetA
                      AvtorNtetA
                      AvtorNtet
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #106

                      @Pixelpaxil I've dropped the version with this fix, so I don't know why this happened.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PixelpaxilP
                        PixelpaxilP
                        Pixelpaxil
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #107

                        Idk, it do be weird like that

                        Won't be online often, working a lot.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • PixelpaxilP
                          PixelpaxilP
                          Pixelpaxil
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #108

                          I am looking both versions over now and there are some things off, like the skirt
                          image.png

                          image.png

                          Won't be online often, working a lot.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • PixelpaxilP
                            PixelpaxilP
                            Pixelpaxil
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #109

                            I am doing some edits to it now to try and fix what I can, but those are just the main ones I found

                            Won't be online often, working a lot.

                            AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T
                              T
                              Theripperman
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #110

                              Wondering if the .blend files of this thinner edit will be available

                              R 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                                I am doing some edits to it now to try and fix what I can, but those are just the main ones I found

                                AvtorNtetA
                                AvtorNtetA
                                AvtorNtet
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #111

                                @Pixelpaxil can you try to solve this problem?
                                5f205f6c-07ef-40c9-8dea-2499d5764a4f-image.png

                                PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • PixelpaxilP
                                  PixelpaxilP
                                  Pixelpaxil
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #112

                                  That's a blender problem, I can try but I can't promise results

                                  Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AvtorNtetA AvtorNtet

                                    @Pixelpaxil can you try to solve this problem?
                                    5f205f6c-07ef-40c9-8dea-2499d5764a4f-image.png

                                    PixelpaxilP
                                    PixelpaxilP
                                    Pixelpaxil
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #113

                                    @AvtorNtet Does that happen with everyone?

                                    Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                    AvtorNtetA 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                                      @AvtorNtet Does that happen with everyone?

                                      AvtorNtetA
                                      AvtorNtetA
                                      AvtorNtet
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #114

                                      @Pixelpaxil yes, this was a problem for as long as I remember, even on the basic new version, when squatting with vr and pc

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AvtorNtetA
                                        AvtorNtetA
                                        AvtorNtet
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #115

                                        on the updated new version, this is more noticeable by reducing the proportions.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • PixelpaxilP
                                          PixelpaxilP
                                          Pixelpaxil
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #116

                                          Well, that seems to be a full blender problem where the crotch area wasn't pulled in when the thighs and rear was edited so it left it looking odd, I can try to look at it in Unity if I can maybe sort it out

                                          Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular