Skinnier Stylized Tasque Manager
-
Someone drop a fixed version plz lol no other reason im just lazy so i cba to do it myself
-
-
-
@AvtorNtet What exactly is being fixed? Sorry trying to keep up with what is going on.
-
@AvtorNtet What exactly is being fixed? Sorry trying to keep up with what is going on.
@RainTwister the breasts (the fact that they were concave and looked wrong when taking off clothes), the physics of the breasts and buttocks were adjusted for a more realistic wobble (which would not be like jelly, although it is far from ideal)
-
@RainTwister the breasts (the fact that they were concave and looked wrong when taking off clothes), the physics of the breasts and buttocks were adjusted for a more realistic wobble (which would not be like jelly, although it is far from ideal)
@AvtorNtet Will you be attempting to fix the weird groin thing when you crouch with her?
-
-

Choker seems to be misalligned

Breasts seem to still be caved in for only her default outfit -

Choker seems to be misalligned

Breasts seem to still be caved in for only her default outfit@RainTwister Chest has been explained, just find the animation, double click on it then delete the highlighted line in this image and it will be fine. As for the collar, I am looking into something for that now actually
-

-
@RainTwister Chest has been explained, just find the animation, double click on it then delete the highlighted line in this image and it will be fine. As for the collar, I am looking into something for that now actually
@Pixelpaxil I've dropped the version with this fix, so I don't know why this happened.
-
Idk, it do be weird like that
-
I am looking both versions over now and there are some things off, like the skirt


-
I am doing some edits to it now to try and fix what I can, but those are just the main ones I found
-
Wondering if the .blend files of this thinner edit will be available
-
I am doing some edits to it now to try and fix what I can, but those are just the main ones I found
@Pixelpaxil can you try to solve this problem?

-
That's a blender problem, I can try but I can't promise results
-
@Pixelpaxil can you try to solve this problem?

@AvtorNtet Does that happen with everyone?
-
@AvtorNtet Does that happen with everyone?
@Pixelpaxil yes, this was a problem for as long as I remember, even on the basic new version, when squatting with vr and pc
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. ⟢
⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
