Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Female gaster Undertale/deltarune By silver2299

Female gaster Undertale/deltarune By silver2299

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
undertaledeltarunensfwavatargaster
72 Posts 29 Posters 10.3k Views 87 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AstroA Astro

    @MalackaiVoid I'm still waiting on @Visaeres to send me the model 💔

    VisaeresV
    VisaeresV
    Visaeres
    wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @Astro Bruv, it's not THAT model. I was talking about a whole dif model than that one. Like, its not from undertale

    Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

    AstroA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VisaeresV Visaeres

      @Astro Bruv, it's not THAT model. I was talking about a whole dif model than that one. Like, its not from undertale

      AstroA
      AstroA
      Astro
      wrote on last edited by
      #51

      @Visaeres OH you had said that you had a better model that would work out, which I was alright with you sending the model. Not talking about anything from Undertale, I know you don't have that model, cause I'm tyring to re-create it myself

      VisaeresV 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • AstroA Astro

        @Visaeres OH you had said that you had a better model that would work out, which I was alright with you sending the model. Not talking about anything from Undertale, I know you don't have that model, cause I'm tyring to re-create it myself

        VisaeresV
        VisaeresV
        Visaeres
        wrote on last edited by
        #52

        @Astro oh, I didn't think you were interested. My bad man

        Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AstroA Astro

          @Visaeres OH you had said that you had a better model that would work out, which I was alright with you sending the model. Not talking about anything from Undertale, I know you don't have that model, cause I'm tyring to re-create it myself

          VisaeresV
          VisaeresV
          Visaeres
          wrote on last edited by
          #53

          @Astro The model is the Helsie post I made

          Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Tabby TabbyT
            Tabby TabbyT
            Tabby Tabby
            wrote on last edited by
            #54

            Bmump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
              B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
              B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
              wrote on last edited by
              #55

              bumpies


              ࣪ ۫𓂅 Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟢
              ‎ Gooner﹔Horder 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒
              ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
              NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Tabby TabbyT
                Tabby TabbyT
                Tabby Tabby
                wrote on last edited by
                #56

                Bmup

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AstroA Astro

                  image.png With a blendshape for when the bra is off!

                  T
                  T
                  Tinsley
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #57

                  @Astro hey any update

                  AstroA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T Tinsley

                    @Astro hey any update

                    AstroA
                    AstroA
                    Astro
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #58

                    @draconicfire sadly no, it will not let me do anything with any other head that doesn't belong on it :c

                    T 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AstroA Astro

                      @draconicfire sadly no, it will not let me do anything with any other head that doesn't belong on it :c

                      T
                      T
                      Tinsley
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #59

                      @Astro hmmmm what's the issue?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bassboostedbitB
                        bassboostedbitB
                        bassboostedbit
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #60

                        bump luv it!

                        This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                        Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                        Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • gofrogG
                          gofrogG
                          gofrog
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #61

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M
                            M
                            mrcoolguy1144
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #62

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SadakoS
                              SadakoS
                              Sadako
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #63

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EeveeblockE
                                EeveeblockE
                                Eeveeblock
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #64

                                bump cus idk maybe there will be luck

                                Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                                I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • AstroA Astro

                                  image.png With a blendshape for when the bra is off!

                                  M
                                  M
                                  Moony-Night
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #65

                                  @Astro Whatever happened to this?

                                  AstroA 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • M Moony-Night

                                    @Astro Whatever happened to this?

                                    AstroA
                                    AstroA
                                    Astro
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #66

                                    @Moony-Night Very busy, not really able to properly get things done, and saw someone else say they were working on it, so I stopped focusing on it especially because I was busy

                                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AstroA Astro

                                      @Moony-Night Very busy, not really able to properly get things done, and saw someone else say they were working on it, so I stopped focusing on it especially because I was busy

                                      M
                                      M
                                      Moony-Night
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #67

                                      @Astro Understandable

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • demongod4001D
                                        demongod4001D
                                        demongod4001
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #68

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Sleepyh12S
                                          Sleepyh12S
                                          Sleepyh12
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #69

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular