Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Someone to rip this chain chomp avatar I found

LF: Someone to rip this chain chomp avatar I found

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
@vrchat@lookingfor @@mario@upload
20 Posts 12 Posters 2.1k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    Kingboo056
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    image_2025-08-09_025305170.png To my knowledge at least, this seems to be the only one of its kind that I found so far so, if someone could rip this for me and be able to upload it on my account, that would be great!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • LurkinDumbassL
      LurkinDumbassL
      LurkinDumbass
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      gogdamn you actually found one still ingame! I can't offer much more then a bump.

      I believe in the Preservation of digital goods.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • X
        X
        xplorer_sploder
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        hi i actually have this avatar and uploaded it for the friend in the photo, no need to go hunting

        LurkinDumbassL 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • X xplorer_sploder

          hi i actually have this avatar and uploaded it for the friend in the photo, no need to go hunting

          LurkinDumbassL
          LurkinDumbassL
          LurkinDumbass
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @xplorer_sploder Could you share it with us friend? There's a whole forum dedicated to looking for this avatar going a fair ways back. I think you'd be the hero of that specific collection of people.

          I believe in the Preservation of digital goods.

          X 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • LurkinDumbassL LurkinDumbass

            @xplorer_sploder Could you share it with us friend? There's a whole forum dedicated to looking for this avatar going a fair ways back. I think you'd be the hero of that specific collection of people.

            X
            X
            xplorer_sploder
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @LurkinDumbass it's a rip but it should still work fine [register or login to view this hidden content]

            K 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • X xplorer_sploder

              @LurkinDumbass it's a rip but it should still work fine [register or login to view this hidden content]

              K
              K
              Kingboo056
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @xplorer_sploder Also that link you sent is not working for some reason

              X 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K Kingboo056

                @xplorer_sploder Also that link you sent is not working for some reason

                X
                X
                xplorer_sploder
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Kingboo056 here's another link [register or login to view this hidden content]

                K ReaverdR 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • X xplorer_sploder

                  @Kingboo056 here's another link [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  K
                  K
                  Kingboo056
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @xplorer_sploder thx

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • carmineC
                    carmineC
                    carmine
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Could somone help me upload it?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      DreamyAzalea
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I made an account just for this, please tell me theres still files for it. I tried the 2 links but they didnt work.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • X xplorer_sploder

                        @Kingboo056 here's another link [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        ReaverdR
                        ReaverdR
                        Reaverd
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @xplorer_sploder Would it be possible for you or someone else with the model to upload it again?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • X
                          X
                          xplorer_sploder
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          smh download more [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          ReaverdR 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • X xplorer_sploder

                            smh download more [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            ReaverdR
                            ReaverdR
                            Reaverd
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @xplorer_sploder sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for posting it again

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SleepyGothicS
                              SleepyGothicS
                              SleepyGothic
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @xplorer_sploder could you please let me know how you uploaded it? or how you stopped the endless errors?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Magican69M
                                Magican69M
                                Magican69
                                wrote on last edited by Magican69
                                #15

                                idk why no one did it but here .fbx and blender file if anyone want it [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • ClaptasticFragC
                                  ClaptasticFragC
                                  ClaptasticFrag
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  https://forum.ripper.store/topic/46810/lf-chubby-chomper-avatar/35?_=1768017524895 this is where to get the actual model along with someone's fixed version of it for vrc

                                  I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                                  Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                                  If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                                  OttyAviBunO Dreamy_JazzD 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

                                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/46810/lf-chubby-chomper-avatar/35?_=1768017524895 this is where to get the actual model along with someone's fixed version of it for vrc

                                    OttyAviBunO
                                    OttyAviBunO
                                    OttyAviBun
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @ClaptasticFrag

                                    Is/was there a Bhole on this avi?
                                    There's an sps spot.. but I can't find the Chompy hole..????

                                    Rell_024R 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • OttyAviBunO OttyAviBun

                                      @ClaptasticFrag

                                      Is/was there a Bhole on this avi?
                                      There's an sps spot.. but I can't find the Chompy hole..????

                                      Rell_024R
                                      Rell_024R
                                      Rell_024
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @OttyAviBun No, there isn't, if you haven't looked at the model yet.

                                      I'm just here for avis I find cool, feel free to send a request to make something quest compatible, I'd love the experience.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

                                        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/46810/lf-chubby-chomper-avatar/35?_=1768017524895 this is where to get the actual model along with someone's fixed version of it for vrc

                                        Dreamy_JazzD
                                        Dreamy_JazzD
                                        Dreamy_Jazz
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @ClaptasticFrag Can you take the chain tail and make it into its own file for pc and quest so I can put it on a avatar I like?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ClaptasticFragC
                                          ClaptasticFragC
                                          ClaptasticFrag
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          I am not equipped or blender work.

                                          I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                                          Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                                          If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular