Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. To get VRC port of femboy springtrap

To get VRC port of femboy springtrap

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved NSFW
fnaf
123 Posts 33 Posters 10.0k Views 65 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Pretty_BoiP
    Pretty_BoiP
    Pretty_Boi
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Bump. Where is the link?

    Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

    I do commissions DM me please<3!!

    Cute Femboy doing cute things

    Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

      Bump. Where is the link?

      S
      S
      squib
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      @Pretty_Boi Model probably locked behind patreon from a person named mishu (I can't recall the full name)

      Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S squib

        @Pretty_Boi Model probably locked behind patreon from a person named mishu (I can't recall the full name)

        Pretty_BoiP
        Pretty_BoiP
        Pretty_Boi
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        @squib That's fine. If anyone can get the files I could try taking a stab at it. It looks like it has the same body setup as purple guy Femboy

        Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

        I do commissions DM me please<3!!

        Cute Femboy doing cute things

        Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L
          L
          LowLvl
          wrote on last edited by LowLvl
          #8

          https://t.co/ruTWimpG9z (did y'all even check their twitter-)

          Pretty_BoiP S 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • L LowLvl

            https://t.co/ruTWimpG9z (did y'all even check their twitter-)

            Pretty_BoiP
            Pretty_BoiP
            Pretty_Boi
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            @LowLvl Nope cuz I dunno who made it lol but thanks for sharing

            Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

            I do commissions DM me please<3!!

            Cute Femboy doing cute things

            Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • L LowLvl

              https://t.co/ruTWimpG9z (did y'all even check their twitter-)

              S
              S
              squib
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @LowLvl I couldn't remember of their Twitter at the moment since it was a couple weeks ago I downloaded images.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • cristian070C
                cristian070C
                cristian070
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                bump for vrc version

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Pretty_BoiP
                  Pretty_BoiP
                  Pretty_Boi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  Bump. I'll pop them into blender and see what I can do soon

                  Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                  I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                  Cute Femboy doing cute things

                  Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  0
                  • No0va_N
                    No0va_N
                    No0va_
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    Lmk bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                      Bump. I'll pop them into blender and see what I can do soon

                      S
                      S
                      squib
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @Pretty_Boi Lmk if you want ^^

                      No0va_N 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S squib

                        @Pretty_Boi Lmk if you want ^^

                        No0va_N
                        No0va_N
                        No0va_
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        @squib LMK ASWELL!!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Pretty_BoiP
                          Pretty_BoiP
                          Pretty_Boi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          I'll keep everyone updated with my progress. I'm still brand new to this and I've only do it once...so don't get your hopes too high 🥲

                          Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                          I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                          Cute Femboy doing cute things

                          Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          0
                          • Pretty_BoiP
                            Pretty_BoiP
                            Pretty_Boi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            Update: Fredbear's blender work is done. Spring Bonnies is underway I just gotta redo a few things and test, then I'll move them into unity and start putting them together.

                            Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                            I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                            Cute Femboy doing cute things

                            Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                            No0va_N totallynotbunnyT S 3 Replies Last reply
                            🤙
                            0
                            • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                              Update: Fredbear's blender work is done. Spring Bonnies is underway I just gotta redo a few things and test, then I'll move them into unity and start putting them together.

                              No0va_N
                              No0va_N
                              No0va_
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              @Pretty_Boi THANK YOUUUU

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              0
                              • No0va_N
                                No0va_N
                                No0va_
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                Bump :3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                                  Update: Fredbear's blender work is done. Spring Bonnies is underway I just gotta redo a few things and test, then I'll move them into unity and start putting them together.

                                  totallynotbunnyT
                                  totallynotbunnyT
                                  totallynotbunny
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  @Pretty_Boi You're a sweetheart, tysm!

                                  Love yourself first, before sharing the love in return. <3

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • No0va_N
                                    No0va_N
                                    No0va_
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    Bump for the springbonnie one :3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                                      Update: Fredbear's blender work is done. Spring Bonnies is underway I just gotta redo a few things and test, then I'll move them into unity and start putting them together.

                                      S
                                      S
                                      squib
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #22

                                      @Pretty_Boi bump. Niiice :3 good luck on ur work and if it don't work we all have tops & lows. So no sweats

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      👍
                                      0
                                      • Pretty_BoiP
                                        Pretty_BoiP
                                        Pretty_Boi
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #23

                                        Update 2: Spring Bonnie's blender work is also done now. So hopefully I'll get them both into unity sooner or later...thank you guys for the patience and stuff ❤

                                        Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                                        I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                                        Cute Femboy doing cute things

                                        Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        ❤ 👍
                                        0
                                        • kutunga tinkiK
                                          kutunga tinkiK
                                          kutunga tinki
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #24

                                          nice

                                          i have specific teastes~

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular