LF: Charlotte bunny girl Model or Avatar Rigged
-

i got the model off of sketchfab but on fab it says its rigged and i want the rigged version. https://www.fab.com/listings/85726b05-9817-4e17-a620-e59fe192714f
https://kmeatloaf.gumroad.com/l/CharlotteBunnyGirl?layout=profile
posting the gumroad link too for the vrc avatar
-
Someone is selling a VRC ready version on booth, unsure if its the same person.
https://booth.pm/en/items/7278639If you own the .blend, upload it here and I can create a unity project and set things up to a degree.
-
Someone is selling a VRC ready version on booth, unsure if its the same person.
https://booth.pm/en/items/7278639If you own the .blend, upload it here and I can create a unity project and set things up to a degree.
@unityenjoyer i dont have the real blend file. Just the one i ripped off of sketchfab. Its kinda messed up.
-
-
@K_meatloaf i make models too. I can afford it. if i really wanted i could rig it my self. or buy and post it here. i decide not to.
im also not petty enough to get mad at you throwing insults but if you want me to delete the post just simply ask bro
if you ask nicely i will delete the post out of respect for you as a fellow modeler.
-
@K_meatloaf i make models too. I can afford it. if i really wanted i could rig it my self. or buy and post it here. i decide not to.
im also not petty enough to get mad at you throwing insults but if you want me to delete the post just simply ask bro
if you ask nicely i will delete the post out of respect for you as a fellow modeler.
@GuardianDireWolf I'm sincerely sorry about my hurtful comment. I was at a rough shape because I've witnessed one of my model was being redistributed here without my authorization. I wouldn't mind leaving the post but I'd be grateful if you refrain from sharing it.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login