LF : Crimson Care [19 Avatar Supported]
-

https://booth.pm/en/items/7276073
Avatar Supported :
- Airi
- Chiffon
- Chocolat
- Eyo
- Karin
- Kisha
- Lime
- Manuka
- Mao
- Meiyun
- Mizuki
- Moe
- Rindo
- Rufina
- Rurune
- Selestia
- Shinano
- Shinra
- Sio
-
-
-
-
-
-
kisha bump
-
Hahaha... I don't know, but I really like seeing my clothes here n.n... It makes me think that people like my work n.n... And since it's been a long time, I'll leave the full set as a gift n.n... Have a wonderful 2026

Full set here !!!
-
Hahaha... I don't know, but I really like seeing my clothes here n.n... It makes me think that people like my work n.n... And since it's been a long time, I'll leave the full set as a gift n.n... Have a wonderful 2026

Full set here !!!
@moonray_vr I express my deepest gratitude to you! I live in a country from which it is impossible to buy your clothes for certain reasons, but I have wanted them for a very long time, so I came here. Thank you very much again!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


