Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Krampus Fexa Model And Textures. (I NEED IT PLSSSS!!)

Krampus Fexa Model And Textures. (I NEED IT PLSSSS!!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fncfniafexacryptacurveslooking for
4 Posts 3 Posters 1.8k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • PolobyDrewP
    PolobyDrewP
    PolobyDrew
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I’ve been trying to find the Krampus Fexa 3D model for Blender, complete with textures. The original Fexa model was made by CryptiaCurves, but the Krampus edit was done by someone else—I’m not sure who. I’ve searched around but haven’t had any luck tracking it down yet. If anyone knows where I can find it or who made the Krampus version, I’d really appreciate the help.

    Here are some examples: 1c906384-cb42-49c2-b7cc-babb8e400014.jpg
    krampus_fexa__by_thhypercombine12_dip23i8-pre.jpg
    krampus_fexa_by_relliksb_dgl501x-414w-2x.jpg
    *

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • greasywhatG
      greasywhatG
      greasywhat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      510_sin_titulo2-2.png
      Krampus Fexa.png

      PolobyDrewP 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • greasywhatG greasywhat

        510_sin_titulo2-2.png
        Krampus Fexa.png

        PolobyDrewP
        PolobyDrewP
        PolobyDrew
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @greasywhat thank you for providing the textures. I now just need the 3d model for blender :).

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          CaesarKing694
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular