FOUND ๐ฟ ELF EAR MASTER KIT ๐ฟ 43 Decals -- 5 Jewelry Sets -- 7 Skintones ๐ฟ Elf Ears ๐ฟ VrChat Asset (copy)
-
Link: https://gmsboxvr.com/b/n2bD8

ELF EAR MASTER KIT
43 Decals -- 5 Jewelry Sets -- 7 Skintones
Elf Ears
VrChat Asset (copy)a -
Link: https://gmsboxvr.com/b/n2bD8

ELF EAR MASTER KIT
43 Decals -- 5 Jewelry Sets -- 7 Skintones
Elf Ears
VrChat Asset (copy)a@BlindedWomen
I was looking for elf ears as well, I saw this post and couldn't help but buying it for myself.
Here you go! -
J J.P has marked this topic as solved on
-
@BlindedWomen
I was looking for elf ears as well, I saw this post and couldn't help but buying it for myself.
Here you go!@FeindishHatter tysm
-
@FeindishHatter Thank you for sharing!~โ
-
@BlindedWomen
I was looking for elf ears as well, I saw this post and couldn't help but buying it for myself.
Here you go!@FeindishHatter do you have it uploaded anywhere else
-
bump reupload
-
bump reupload
-
bump reupload
-
bump new link
-
bump
-
bump new link
-
@BlindedWomen
I was looking for elf ears as well, I saw this post and couldn't help but buying it for myself.
Here you go!@FeindishHatter reup please?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login