Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Looking for this, I believe it's a heavily edited Novabeast? But I don't know for sure, if someone has it, I'd be so happy to get my hands on it!

Looking for this, I believe it's a heavily edited Novabeast? But I don't know for sure, if someone has it, I'd be so happy to get my hands on it!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
novabeastfurrylookingfor
5 Posts 4 Posters 1.8k Views 27 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AstroA
    AstroA
    Astro
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    eed2de5a-fec3-49c2-987c-63d921fdcf8f-image.png

    a2759802-c708-40c9-aac5-88df6bc8525e-image.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • SooxiS
      SooxiS
      Sooxi
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      buuump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AstroA
        AstroA
        Astro
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I found the person it was originally made by, their name is Copper

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          sparedenial
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          bump is anyone has it

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MonikaBrrM
            MonikaBrrM
            MonikaBrr
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            [register or login to view this hidden content]
            All the clothes were in bad condition and I didn't know how to fix them, so I had to throw them away, but I added others

            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular