Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 食べるギミックつき!チャイティー&カフェセット(34点)アバター&ワールド用 (FULL PACK)

GIFT: 食べるギミックつき!チャイティー&カフェセット(34点)アバター&ワールド用 (FULL PACK)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothbooth assetbooth assetsproppropsgift-booth
14 Posts 11 Posters 4.3k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • missmycatM
    missmycatM
    missmycat
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    thank you 💕

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • kurikoK
      kurikoK
      kuriko
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      thank you👍

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kutunga tinkiK
        kutunga tinkiK
        kutunga tinki
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        Uu they look good

        i have specific teastes~

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • RainePaineR RainePaine

          in-spider-man-across-the-spiderverse-miles-morales-says-v0-92if5uak802d1_png.png

          Chai Tea

          SuggrRushS
          SuggrRushS
          SuggrRush
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @RainePaine tea tea moment

          I'm here for furries and other stupid things
          i made this account to share shit sometimes

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • OneShotaVRCO
            OneShotaVRCO
            OneShotaVRC
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            KYAAAAAAAHHHH💖 This mechanism is SO ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN—!!
            OVERWHELMED WITH JOY! Eternal gratitude for this masterfully crafted blessing!!! ✨💞

            Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
            of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

            Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
            Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

            I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
            I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

            mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • mangoM mango

              1b36ce7f-2d3e-4058-ab3b-da55cc5b6432-image.png

              Hi everyone!! I just got the full asset of this, so feel free to enjoy it!! ❤
              If you REALLY like the asset then I also recommend supporting the creator of it too 😄 🍡

              BOOTH LINK: https://omochi-mochishop.booth.pm/items/5655812
              WU LINK: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
              PASSWORD is: PASS

              HirokuuH
              HirokuuH
              Hirokuu
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @mango Thank you! 🙂

              Just sharing what I can.
              If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
              Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

              For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
              Hirokuu's Trading List

              mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

                KYAAAAAAAHHHH💖 This mechanism is SO ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN—!!
                OVERWHELMED WITH JOY! Eternal gratitude for this masterfully crafted blessing!!! ✨💞

                mangoM
                mangoM
                mango
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                @OneShotaVRC Thank you!! I'm glad that you're feeling joy, please enjoy it 😄 ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HirokuuH Hirokuu

                  @mango Thank you! 🙂

                  mangoM
                  mangoM
                  mango
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @Hirokuu it's no problem! ❤ 😄

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  ♥
                  0
                  • HirokuuH Hirokuu referenced this topic on
                  • くまっちく
                    くまっちく
                    くまっち
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    thank you for sharing

                    hunting for Shinano assets.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • C
                      C
                      CoffeeRipper
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      Looks really good GJ!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular