Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.7k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    DavyTheBunni
    wrote on last edited by
    #90

    Bump for the Amy and Red

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      AsgoreDreemurr
      wrote on last edited by
      #91

      Maan I'm so ready for this avi

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        Roses and Thorns
        wrote on last edited by
        #92

        BUMP!
        Is there a chance to share the naked files? I have some outfit ideas in mind that I'd like to do

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ymmv0Y
          ymmv0Y
          ymmv0
          wrote on last edited by
          #93

          Bumpsss

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P
            P
            proswaws
            wrote on last edited by proswaws
            #94

            man can someone just upload the base files its been months waiting on 1 person who hasn't been working on it full time

            1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • The one who napsT
              The one who napsT
              The one who naps
              wrote on last edited by
              #95

              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              here are the two models the amy one(camyllia) and red

              P 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • cristian070C
                cristian070C
                cristian070
                wrote on last edited by
                #96

                vrc bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • The one who napsT The one who naps

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  here are the two models the amy one(camyllia) and red

                  P
                  P
                  proswaws
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #97

                  @The-one-who-naps thank you so much

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B
                    B
                    blp20567
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #98

                    bump for vrc port

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • myythM
                      myythM
                      myyth
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #99

                      has anyone gotten their hands on any of geodat's other models?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                        UPDATE: Sorry for the lack of updates everyone.

                        I've been losing steam when it came to working on this model, I haven't worked on it much since the last update to be honest.
                        Though I have given it shorts recently, (if you can even call what I made that).

                        Shorts front.PNG
                        Shorts side.PNG
                        Shorts back.PNG
                        Full body showcase 1.PNG

                        Again, I am sorry for the slow progress.

                        TheUnnamedT
                        TheUnnamedT
                        TheUnnamed
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #100

                        @Jerrycan735 looking good can't wait for the finished product!

                        Gimmie Rep| I post assets and models from time to time I'm a lil silly!|

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • pyraP
                          pyraP
                          pyra
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #101

                          update ?

                          i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A
                            A
                            AsgoreDreemurr
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #102

                            Any updates?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • C
                              C
                              czman
                              wrote on last edited by czman
                              #103

                              can someone post the blend file for amy?
                              edit: nvm I'm blind

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Ryuma SuppziardR
                                Ryuma SuppziardR
                                Ryuma Suppziard
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #104

                                Bum0

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                                  UPDATE: Sorry for the lack of updates everyone.

                                  I've been losing steam when it came to working on this model, I haven't worked on it much since the last update to be honest.
                                  Though I have given it shorts recently, (if you can even call what I made that).

                                  Shorts front.PNG
                                  Shorts side.PNG
                                  Shorts back.PNG
                                  Full body showcase 1.PNG

                                  Again, I am sorry for the slow progress.

                                  Blaze7689B
                                  Blaze7689B
                                  Blaze7689
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #105

                                  @Jerrycan735 Any update on this?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Jerrycan735J
                                    Jerrycan735J
                                    Jerrycan735
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #106

                                    This is gonna disappoint a lot of you who have been waiting patiently and I'm sorry for doing this but,
                                    I am not interested in working on this avatar port anymore.

                                    As I have said in my last update post, I was running out of steam to work on the project and I am now putting down the project Indefinitely.

                                    If anyone else with the expertise wants to pick up the project again from where I left off, (essentially all that was showcased in the last update post), I can provide the blend file for the project for you to finish.

                                    As for the Unmodified Model however, (the model the port is based off of that was given to me by Akko), I am in no position to hand that out.

                                    In the end I didn't want to anger you all, but I want to work on other things.
                                    I am sorry again for stopping the project here, But I hope that the next person who takes my place can finish the job for you all.

                                    lollermsparkoL 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                                      This is gonna disappoint a lot of you who have been waiting patiently and I'm sorry for doing this but,
                                      I am not interested in working on this avatar port anymore.

                                      As I have said in my last update post, I was running out of steam to work on the project and I am now putting down the project Indefinitely.

                                      If anyone else with the expertise wants to pick up the project again from where I left off, (essentially all that was showcased in the last update post), I can provide the blend file for the project for you to finish.

                                      As for the Unmodified Model however, (the model the port is based off of that was given to me by Akko), I am in no position to hand that out.

                                      In the end I didn't want to anger you all, but I want to work on other things.
                                      I am sorry again for stopping the project here, But I hope that the next person who takes my place can finish the job for you all.

                                      lollermsparkoL
                                      lollermsparkoL
                                      lollermsparko
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #107

                                      @Jerrycan735 If you wanted to, you could just put yourself on a hiatus of sorts and take a break for as long as you need to. We weren't rushing you and we were giving you the time you needed. Please take a break, we care for your well being and we hope to see you change your mind on this. We are dependent on you, since you have the model and as you said you're in no position to hand it out to us in order for us to do it. IF we were able to do it, we could but that's hard to do since we don't own the model (that I know of).

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      3
                                      • P
                                        P
                                        PeterPmpknEater
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #108

                                        :c

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Jerrycan735J
                                          Jerrycan735J
                                          Jerrycan735
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #109

                                          I feel like I haven't explained this well, And it's my fault for not being able to explain my thoughts through words that well.

                                          I will be handing over what I have worked on to whoever wants to continue the project from where I left off. That being The Optimized Camy base model AND the clothes I modeled and weight painted for it.

                                          I may have made this confusing as I brought up the Original file (Unmodified Model).
                                          What I meant about the Unmodified Model is the Original blend file for Camy that could be found on Geo's discord server before they deleted it. That one came with no clothes and is 800k tris.

                                          I want to give the project to someone who will finish what I started.
                                          I am willing to give everything I have worked on up until now to that person so they don't have to start over the whole project.

                                          Though if it will make it easier, I can just leave the port project blend file on this thread so that anyone can pick up where I left off without having to DM me.
                                          But I am unsure if that is a good idea...

                                          I just don't want to keep thinking about this model every time I do something else, essentially why I want to get it off my hands.
                                          I have lost all interest in the project and it haunts me to no end.
                                          Whenever I go work on a personal avi or just chill, I feel terrible that I am not putting any effort onto this model instead even though I didn't want to work on it that day.

                                          anyways for now,
                                          to whoever wants to finish the project let me know here in this thread or through a DM. I will provide you the project files and hope that you can finish the model for everyone here.

                                          myythM Rebel_0697R masked womanM 3 Replies Last reply
                                          ♥
                                          8

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular