LF:this amy modle as avi
-
yes but i only posed the amy cause they are giving her cloths i'll post the other when the amy is done
-
yes but i only posed the amy cause they are giving her cloths i'll post the other when the amy is done
-
i panicked and thought this really was Amy Rose. turns out she was an OC, i was gonna ramble about how Amy is 12

-
i panicked and thought this really was Amy Rose. turns out she was an OC, i was gonna ramble about how Amy is 12

@masterofspace I mean the Sonic characters have varying and differing ages in every piece of media they come from, with some variations obviously being children and other variations clearly being more adult-themed lmao
Not to mention it's been confirmed that none of the characters have official ages anymore. Obviously that differs to characters like Cream that are CLEARLY child-coded, but characters like Rogue, Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, etc, are more adult-coded.Tldr: Sonic characters don't have specific ages anymore, just ranges, hence why characters like Cream and Tails are "kids"/child-coded now, not specifically "6 and 8-year olds".
(Though, personally with some variations I see tails more pre-teen coded if anything else imo) Cream however, is heavily child-coded so anyone who sexualizes her is weird. (HER MOM HOWEVER..
) -
@masterofspace I mean the Sonic characters have varying and differing ages in every piece of media they come from, with some variations obviously being children and other variations clearly being more adult-themed lmao
Not to mention it's been confirmed that none of the characters have official ages anymore. Obviously that differs to characters like Cream that are CLEARLY child-coded, but characters like Rogue, Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, etc, are more adult-coded.Tldr: Sonic characters don't have specific ages anymore, just ranges, hence why characters like Cream and Tails are "kids"/child-coded now, not specifically "6 and 8-year olds".
(Though, personally with some variations I see tails more pre-teen coded if anything else imo) Cream however, is heavily child-coded so anyone who sexualizes her is weird. (HER MOM HOWEVER..
)@RAAAAAAAA mhm, ik some of the comic ages are more older due to Sonic being two years older than Amy, im just sticking to Amy, Sonic, Cream and Tails to be more minor coded to me. thats my opinion cause in some shows they are older than intended
-
@RAAAAAAAA mhm, ik some of the comic ages are more older due to Sonic being two years older than Amy, im just sticking to Amy, Sonic, Cream and Tails to be more minor coded to me. thats my opinion cause in some shows they are older than intended
@masterofspace said in LF:this amy modle as avi:
@RAAAAAAAA mhm, ik some of the comic ages are more older due to Sonic being two years older than Amy, im just sticking to Amy, Sonic, Cream and Tails to be more minor coded to me. thats my opinion cause in some shows they are older than intended
Didnt sega nuke the age thing because of things like this also are we forgeting their all old enough to drive
-
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
-
UPDATE: Refined the Bikini's look a little bit, also added Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs -


I tried to base the style off of Cryptia's Frenni Bikini outfit cause I thought mine was looking a bit too basic
The Arm Warmers and Thigh HighsKind of a small update but I hope to have more to show next time
@Jerrycan735 update
? -
UPDATE: Sorry for the lack of updates everyone.
I've been losing steam when it came to working on this model, I haven't worked on it much since the last update to be honest.
Though I have given it shorts recently, (if you can even call what I made that).



Again, I am sorry for the slow progress.
-
dont worry man its amazing
-
bump! excited
-
Bump for the Amy and Red
-
Maan I'm so ready for this avi
-
BUMP!
Is there a chance to share the naked files? I have some outfit ideas in mind that I'd like to do
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login