Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.6k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

    UPDATE: Refined the Bikini's look a little bit, also added Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs -

    B_upd_1.PNG
    B_upd_2.PNG
    I tried to base the style off of Cryptia's Frenni Bikini outfit cause I thought mine was looking a bit too basic

    B_upd_3.PNG
    The Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs

    Kind of a small update but I hope to have more to show next time

    Te amo mi vidaT
    Te amo mi vidaT
    Te amo mi vida
    wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @Jerrycan735 It's looking great, I'm looking forward to the model, take your time without rushing

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

      UPDATE: Refined the Bikini's look a little bit, also added Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs -

      B_upd_1.PNG
      B_upd_2.PNG
      I tried to base the style off of Cryptia's Frenni Bikini outfit cause I thought mine was looking a bit too basic

      B_upd_3.PNG
      The Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs

      Kind of a small update but I hope to have more to show next time

      ThatToastyBunT
      ThatToastyBunT
      ThatToastyBun
      wrote on last edited by
      #40

      @Jerrycan735 bump for fat gay girl-cock lmao

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • H
        H
        hanzban
        wrote on last edited by
        #41

        bump 🙂

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

          UPDATE: Refined the Bikini's look a little bit, also added Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs -

          B_upd_1.PNG
          B_upd_2.PNG
          I tried to base the style off of Cryptia's Frenni Bikini outfit cause I thought mine was looking a bit too basic

          B_upd_3.PNG
          The Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs

          Kind of a small update but I hope to have more to show next time

          VolttekkaV
          VolttekkaV
          Volttekka
          wrote on last edited by
          #42

          @Jerrycan735 hey, not to be a nuisance or anything, but any estimate on how close you are to being able to share the files? (I'd be fine with just a .fbx with blendshapes)

          Jerrycan735J 1 Reply Last reply
          ❌
          -6
          • A
            A
            AccountDelete
            Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #43

            Bump ctm

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • VolttekkaV Volttekka

              @Jerrycan735 hey, not to be a nuisance or anything, but any estimate on how close you are to being able to share the files? (I'd be fine with just a .fbx with blendshapes)

              Jerrycan735J
              Jerrycan735J
              Jerrycan735
              wrote on last edited by
              #44

              @Volttekka,
              Currently very far from the finish line in terms of progress.
              1 out of the 3 planned outfits has been modeled as of now.

              I'm hoping to get the model done in a few weeks or maybe less, But anything can happen.

              Meowskulls67M VolttekkaV 2 Replies Last reply
              👍 ♥
              15
              • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                @Volttekka,
                Currently very far from the finish line in terms of progress.
                1 out of the 3 planned outfits has been modeled as of now.

                I'm hoping to get the model done in a few weeks or maybe less, But anything can happen.

                Meowskulls67M
                Meowskulls67M
                Meowskulls67
                wrote on last edited by
                #45

                @Jerrycan735 Take your time, i dont like people who rush ports that people are doing for free

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Fire1987F
                  Fire1987F
                  Fire1987
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #46

                  A restful bump

                  LF:
                  SiuSiu Assets :D

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                    @Volttekka,
                    Currently very far from the finish line in terms of progress.
                    1 out of the 3 planned outfits has been modeled as of now.

                    I'm hoping to get the model done in a few weeks or maybe less, But anything can happen.

                    VolttekkaV
                    VolttekkaV
                    Volttekka
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #47

                    @Jerrycan735 Love to hear it, just was curious since I had just found this thread and wanted to know how much I should temper my expectations

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • A
                      A
                      AccountDelete
                      Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #48

                      if possible..I don't know if anyone has red
                      20250811_223312.jpg

                      B deleteddD 3 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • A AccountDelete

                        if possible..I don't know if anyone has red
                        20250811_223312.jpg

                        B
                        B
                        Boss78
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #49
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A AccountDelete

                          if possible..I don't know if anyone has red
                          20250811_223312.jpg

                          B
                          B
                          Boss78
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #50
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AkkoTheFishA AkkoTheFish

                            yeah i have the 2 models they posted before they got nuked i rigged them for vrc somewhat but no cloths still

                            B
                            B
                            Boss78
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #51

                            @donkeykon3 yo can i get the two models off you

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                              UPDATE: Refined the Bikini's look a little bit, also added Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs -

                              B_upd_1.PNG
                              B_upd_2.PNG
                              I tried to base the style off of Cryptia's Frenni Bikini outfit cause I thought mine was looking a bit too basic

                              B_upd_3.PNG
                              The Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs

                              Kind of a small update but I hope to have more to show next time

                              Blaze7689B
                              Blaze7689B
                              Blaze7689
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #52

                              @Jerrycan735 I did manage to port this myself but I might end up using this one since it'll have clothes on it once its done

                              B 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Blaze7689B Blaze7689

                                @Jerrycan735 I did manage to port this myself but I might end up using this one since it'll have clothes on it once its done

                                B
                                B
                                Boss78
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #53

                                @Sonic6908 can i get the blender file off ye

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • B
                                  B
                                  Boss78
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #54

                                  yo

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A AccountDelete

                                    if possible..I don't know if anyone has red
                                    20250811_223312.jpg

                                    deleteddD
                                    deleteddD
                                    deletedd
                                    Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #55

                                    @AccountDelete carefull everyone this guy is a trade scammer he just scammed me on discord, hence why he is deleteing his acc also here is his page

                                    https://ko-fi.com/takszoka
                                    he goes by takszoka
                                    on discord aka sassy
                                    his shitty twitter https://x.com/TaksZoka

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • deleteddD
                                      deleteddD
                                      deletedd
                                      Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by deletedd
                                      #56

                                      @Dr.House-Senior just making people aware, jut ignore it if u dont care lol

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AkkoTheFishA AkkoTheFish

                                        yeah i have the 2 models they posted before they got nuked i rigged them for vrc somewhat but no cloths still

                                        P
                                        P
                                        proswaws
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #57
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • P
                                          P
                                          proswaws
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #58

                                          can anyone drop the files for the amy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular