Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:this amy modle as avi

LF:this amy modle as avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
amyrosesonicnsfwfurryconversion
245 Posts 70 Posters 40.6k Views 218 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

    UPDATE: Got the Model to 99k Tris.
    Also got started on the Bikini. Here is some progress images -

    Front:
    Bikini.PNG

    Back:
    Bikini Back.PNG

    Side:
    Bikini Side.PNG

    Meowskulls67M
    Meowskulls67M
    Meowskulls67
    wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @Jerrycan735 Amazing work, also its so weird people leave emojis on posts and dont just upvote them since upvotes actually help with rank and emojis dont

    On a forkO 1 Reply Last reply
    πŸ‘
    0
    • B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
      B1gt1ttyg0thgurlB
      B1gt1ttyg0thgurl
      wrote on last edited by
      #33

      bumpy


      ΰ£ͺ Ϋ«π“‚… Trading is for Chuds, leak dont gatekeep <3 . ⟒
      β€Ž GoonerοΉ”Horder π„žέ‚Ϋ« π“ˆ’
      β€Ž κ’° α©§ π“ˆ’ β„β„Νˆ . α΄—Νˆ)
      NSFW wishlist/SFW wishlist/Avatar Stash (Includes New FNIA's)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Meowskulls67M Meowskulls67

        @Jerrycan735 Amazing work, also its so weird people leave emojis on posts and dont just upvote them since upvotes actually help with rank and emojis dont

        On a forkO
        On a forkO
        On a fork
        wrote on last edited by
        #34

        @midnight0004 they made it where you need 2 rep to upvote, i would but i don't have rep at all

        Some gal idkS 1 Reply Last reply
        5
        • On a forkO On a fork

          @midnight0004 they made it where you need 2 rep to upvote, i would but i don't have rep at all

          Some gal idkS
          Some gal idkS
          Some gal idk
          wrote on last edited by
          #35

          give them some upvotes !!

          TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

            UPDATE: Got the Model to 99k Tris.
            Also got started on the Bikini. Here is some progress images -

            Front:
            Bikini.PNG

            Back:
            Bikini Back.PNG

            Side:
            Bikini Side.PNG

            AkkoTheFishA
            AkkoTheFishA
            AkkoTheFish
            wrote on last edited by
            #36

            @Jerrycan735 great progress

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

              UPDATE: Got the Model to 99k Tris.
              Also got started on the Bikini. Here is some progress images -

              Front:
              Bikini.PNG

              Back:
              Bikini Back.PNG

              Side:
              Bikini Side.PNG

              Te amo mi vidaT
              Te amo mi vidaT
              Te amo mi vida
              wrote on last edited by
              #37

              @Jerrycan735 looks very good bro

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Jerrycan735J
                Jerrycan735J
                Jerrycan735
                wrote on last edited by
                #38

                UPDATE: Refined the Bikini's look a little bit, also added Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs -

                B_upd_1.PNG
                B_upd_2.PNG
                I tried to base the style off of Cryptia's Frenni Bikini outfit cause I thought mine was looking a bit too basic

                B_upd_3.PNG
                The Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs

                Kind of a small update but I hope to have more to show next time

                Te amo mi vidaT ThatToastyBunT VolttekkaV Blaze7689B pyraP 5 Replies Last reply
                11
                • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                  UPDATE: Refined the Bikini's look a little bit, also added Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs -

                  B_upd_1.PNG
                  B_upd_2.PNG
                  I tried to base the style off of Cryptia's Frenni Bikini outfit cause I thought mine was looking a bit too basic

                  B_upd_3.PNG
                  The Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs

                  Kind of a small update but I hope to have more to show next time

                  Te amo mi vidaT
                  Te amo mi vidaT
                  Te amo mi vida
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #39

                  @Jerrycan735 It's looking great, I'm looking forward to the model, take your time without rushing

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                    UPDATE: Refined the Bikini's look a little bit, also added Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs -

                    B_upd_1.PNG
                    B_upd_2.PNG
                    I tried to base the style off of Cryptia's Frenni Bikini outfit cause I thought mine was looking a bit too basic

                    B_upd_3.PNG
                    The Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs

                    Kind of a small update but I hope to have more to show next time

                    ThatToastyBunT
                    ThatToastyBunT
                    ThatToastyBun
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #40

                    @Jerrycan735 bump for fat gay girl-cock lmao

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • H
                      H
                      hanzban
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #41

                      bump πŸ™‚

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                        UPDATE: Refined the Bikini's look a little bit, also added Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs -

                        B_upd_1.PNG
                        B_upd_2.PNG
                        I tried to base the style off of Cryptia's Frenni Bikini outfit cause I thought mine was looking a bit too basic

                        B_upd_3.PNG
                        The Arm Warmers and Thigh Highs

                        Kind of a small update but I hope to have more to show next time

                        VolttekkaV
                        VolttekkaV
                        Volttekka
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #42

                        @Jerrycan735 hey, not to be a nuisance or anything, but any estimate on how close you are to being able to share the files? (I'd be fine with just a .fbx with blendshapes)

                        Jerrycan735J 1 Reply Last reply
                        ❌
                        -6
                        • A
                          A
                          AccountDelete
                          Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #43

                          Bump ctm

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                            @Jerrycan735 hey, not to be a nuisance or anything, but any estimate on how close you are to being able to share the files? (I'd be fine with just a .fbx with blendshapes)

                            Jerrycan735J
                            Jerrycan735J
                            Jerrycan735
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #44

                            @Volttekka,
                            Currently very far from the finish line in terms of progress.
                            1 out of the 3 planned outfits has been modeled as of now.

                            I'm hoping to get the model done in a few weeks or maybe less, But anything can happen.

                            Meowskulls67M VolttekkaV 2 Replies Last reply
                            πŸ‘ β™₯
                            15
                            • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                              @Volttekka,
                              Currently very far from the finish line in terms of progress.
                              1 out of the 3 planned outfits has been modeled as of now.

                              I'm hoping to get the model done in a few weeks or maybe less, But anything can happen.

                              Meowskulls67M
                              Meowskulls67M
                              Meowskulls67
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #45

                              @Jerrycan735 Take your time, i dont like people who rush ports that people are doing for free

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Fire1987F
                                Fire1987F
                                Fire1987
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #46

                                A restful bump

                                LF:
                                SiuSiu Assets :D

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Jerrycan735J Jerrycan735

                                  @Volttekka,
                                  Currently very far from the finish line in terms of progress.
                                  1 out of the 3 planned outfits has been modeled as of now.

                                  I'm hoping to get the model done in a few weeks or maybe less, But anything can happen.

                                  VolttekkaV
                                  VolttekkaV
                                  Volttekka
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #47

                                  @Jerrycan735 Love to hear it, just was curious since I had just found this thread and wanted to know how much I should temper my expectations

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • A
                                    A
                                    AccountDelete
                                    Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #48

                                    if possible..I don't know if anyone has red
                                    20250811_223312.jpg

                                    B deleteddD 3 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A AccountDelete

                                      if possible..I don't know if anyone has red
                                      20250811_223312.jpg

                                      B
                                      B
                                      Boss78
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #49
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A AccountDelete

                                        if possible..I don't know if anyone has red
                                        20250811_223312.jpg

                                        B
                                        B
                                        Boss78
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #50
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AkkoTheFishA AkkoTheFish

                                          yeah i have the 2 models they posted before they got nuked i rigged them for vrc somewhat but no cloths still

                                          B
                                          B
                                          Boss78
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #51

                                          @donkeykon3 yo can i get the two models off you

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular